Thoughts on speedos

March 03 2020

Just wandering what’s peoples thoughts on speedos?
I wear them when I do laps n if I can’t go nude.
Guys do or would you wear them to the beach?
Girls what’s your thoughts on guys wearing them?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

Page 1 of 2 Prev12

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Dicky danglers, budgie smugglers or what ever phrase u like. Rarely look great on guys. Much prefer boardies or naked.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

They aren't attractive.
    But understand why they are worn to do laps.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

It's a race to the bottom between myself and Mr Abbott I might be afraid... :P

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No no no

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Never, no way, should be banned.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

But gave them away after being shamed and ridiculed.
    I wouldn't put up with that shit these days.
    These days I prefer short trunks a la Daniel Craig, but he does it way better than moi.

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

I own a few pairs, although I am usually naked on the beach.

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

simple

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I meant definitely not at the beach

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

they are not really a good look, or design

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

If even olympic swimmwrs struggle.....thats gotta tell you something

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

4 years ago

I wear them proudly at the beach and pool. Just depends how I’m feeling about myself at the time and if I feel comfortable. What other people think of me is none of my business, so I might as well wear what I want.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I can't do it...... I just can't go there 🤣

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Id love to see you in yours Ocean man........ welcome back!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Kokoflamingo

Your be the perfect judge to tell me how I look in mine not many women like them that I talk too
    I have photo proof

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No, I don't even wear them under boardies anymore. It's boardies or nude

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

I find it utterly fucked that people, can judge the outerwear of others based on social influences.

So a fit guy in Speedos is frowned upon whereas an over weight women in bikinis is ok?

I have no problem with whatever people choose to wear.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m just as offended by a fat chuck in a bikini as I am by a man showing all his junk in a speedo 🤷🏼‍♀️ each time their own.

Ms Phoenix.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

*chick 🤦🏼‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Context is everything for me ....

Mr dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I try not to think about them. Nightmares about Tony Abbot!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Don't let anyone dicktate 🙄 what you wear. Maybe some guys need to grow some balls to put in them first.
    Imagine men telling women what to wear or not wear

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

Horses for courses,

Mr b

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

As a life long surfer and sports person. I never had anyone complain about me wearing Speedos .. The only time i get the shivers is when l come across a guy feeling it nessasary to want knock them.

Boardie manufactures spent millions wanting to change men from wearing Speedos to boardies , and they succeeded..

Its like bikinis ' while some girls look drop dead gorgeous in thier bikinis' others look ... well...

Men are no different and I agree , some men should stick to wearing board shorts...

• zzzyyyxxx

zzzyyyxxx

4 years ago

hubby wears speedos and looks hot lol. each to their own. PS - dont waterski in them :)

• zzzyyyxxx

zzzyyyxxx

4 years ago

hubby wears speedos and looks hot lol. each to their own. PS - dont waterski in them :)

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

As I said earlier, I like speedos but why on earth would you wear speedos under boardies. That makes about as much sense as wearing underwear under boardies

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

Nice to see you again Koko

• On_Safari

On_Safari

4 years ago

On if the testicles are snug or if they’ve popped out either side.

• ruby_blossum

ruby_blossum

4 years ago

...its more to do with the person who is wearing them....how comfortable they are in their body-skin.
    These words come from a woman who really doesnt care about what others think of me in my bikinis -with a belly that has a mind of its own, sometimes the belly likes to be flat, other times it likes to be like a Buddha. No bikinis in the surf though...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'ocean_man'
    As I said earlier, I like speedos but why on earth would you wear speedos under boardies. That makes about as much sense as wearing underwear under boardies
    But some of us have substantial packages that need some support

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Well said and I agree with Annie Whichway

There comfy when restoring the body in pool doing laps. But Boardies after.
    You would drown swimming 5 kilometres in a pool with boardies.
    Not to mention a tad weary for an all day or night play

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I've been in all types of surf ' calm to whoa.. ? If im in a large surf with rip's etc, id much rather swimming with my speedos than the drag board of shorts .

Why do you think most lifesaver's wear them .?

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

They also wedge them up the crack when rowing for traction of skin on the seat. Can't do that with boardies either

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Spot on...

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

Quoting 'The_Envoy'

But some of us have substantial packages that need some support
    OUCH !!! lol

• Pauly46

Pauly46

4 years ago

I wear them. I like them. They’re comfy at the beach . Don’t care what people think of me. If they don’t like it, don’t look

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

There was a post where I asked men to post their lovely butts, and some lovely backsides there were too! Would it be asking too much for a show of Speedos?

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

When you take your boardies off and it looks like you didnt ? Not a good look..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Agree, looks ridiculous, far worse than any social stigma about bathers.

Although better when the white short mark is paired with a singlet outline

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No one over 35 and 70 kilos should ever, EVER, think its ok to wear budgie smugglers.
    Seriously reconsider your life if you think its anything other than creepy.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

One word, foul.

• mensbits

mensbits

4 years ago

Boardies at the family beach. Nude at Swannie, budge smugglers doing laps for fitness.
    Time and a place. If people don't like it tough luck!😊

• notquiteperfect

notquiteperfect

4 years ago

I’d be interested in exactly what it is that is unattractive about them? Is it the hair (or lack of in some cases)? The tummy overhang? The package bulge? Non muscular legs/torso? The cut of the speedos.

I ask because ladies in bikini bottoms - rarely a complaint (and rightly so) yet Speedo’s get a bad rap when they aren’t really that different.....

• Care2Share2

Care2Share2

4 years ago

Hey everyone,
    I wear them in the pool at the gym doing laps.
    At the public beach sometimes under boardies........when sunbathing back on the towel I take the boardies off as I prefer the least amount of tan lines. Lol

• Naughtyfortys73

Naughtyfortys73

4 years ago

I don’t wear them personally.
    But who cares what’s others think do what makes you happy you’re not hurting anyone.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The speedos are weird. Need to try the brazilian trunks a lot nicer. Hard to find in Austrália tho but searching on internet you will get it.

• sensualcple2play

sensualcple2play

4 years ago

That's a no from us!

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

4 years ago

I love them. Confidence is very sexy and speedos take confidence.

~ Mrs Deep_Love

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Bloody embarrassed for the guys who wear them. They look shocking and time and place doesn't cut it, if your doing laps for fitness doesn't the drag help you with that oh but they need excuses. I'm not a fan of a larger girl in a bikini either so they need educating as well.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I can remember a time when everyone wore Speedos without a blink of the eye. ? Like a nice girl in a bikini ' a guy can look just as healthy unless of course mother nature has been unkind. Makes you wonder if guys who knock Speedos have anything to hide ?

• LittleGiant

LittleGiant

4 years ago

Maybe 1 in every 20 people that wear speedos should wear speedos (and can make them look good). Otherwise, it's a hard pass from me...
    Miss Little
    xx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hope no one is being body-shamed out of all this... 🤷‍♂️😁

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

On the contrary, nothing to hide.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

If you need to ask this question I’d say your stuck in an early 80’s time warp. Horrible things.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Banana hammock!!

• Upforsomefun10

Upforsomefun10

4 years ago

What if you get a fat 😂😂😬

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Holly shit people get so uptight about someone asking about thoughts on something. It's only lighthearted banter no one is pushing a agenda except the people who are offended

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Strictly athletes only and I don't mean bicyclists 🤮

• swifttall

swifttall

4 years ago

They are functional.

I swim in them, don't lounge around in them. Boardies go on when I leave the water

Habit from the years of water polo

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Who cares, if you look ok and feel comfortable in them, go for it. No different to women in bikinis, who maybe should wear a one piece. At my local beach, Cronulla, most men, even young ones, wear them.

• MelbCouple4fun

MelbCouple4fun

4 years ago

It’s like cycling....Lycra is for comfort - not fashion 😳

But if you have the option then you should wear baggy shorts 😁

• WorthYourWhile

WorthYourWhile

4 years ago

In reply to mickando10’s question...

“what if you get a fat?”

I would suggest you should just hope that someone actually notices...

Be pretty demoralising if they didn’t 😞

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Who cares , I have worn them , might buy a pair now fitter . I check other guys out in them too . No good when cold lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have seen one man who looked absolutely hot in a speedo... but even hotter when I was carrying his speedo in my hand! 😉

Naked is best - where permissible.
    Shorts / trunks are good too

• kisslids

kisslids

4 years ago

It really depends on my condition

Summer bod at home -yes
    Winter bod- nope

Some brands look very awkward, but there are brands that fit very well and can look great

If a woman looks good in a bikini why can’t a guy look good in a speedo

Have a great day to all

• Jayyy2002

Jayyy2002

4 years ago

I think wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing is most important thing.
    Being a former competitive swimmer dickies were more just standard equipment for training or racing for me.
    Defiantly not just an excuse to wear them as someone mentioned...having an unsecured package flapping about doing laps for 2hrs is very unpleasant.
    You shouldn't need any excuse to though..... the fact that you like to wear them and feel comfortable doing so is all the reason needed.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

In the pool (when doing laps) is totally acceptable as they’re perfect for lap swimming.

In the pool (just splashing around) is not cool. Wear boardies instead.

• Omnia64

Omnia64

4 years ago

I wear them all the time; under boardies. But then I waterski and need the layers, as a 32 mph enema is a worse look than speedos will ever be.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Kokoflamingo

Koko
    Where do I send pictures too

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No. No. No. please no.

• Funfourone

Funfourone

4 years ago

Personally I think they are practical for safety reasons in the oceans. Also nice to see a big cut cock im your face!

• OzRednecks

OzRednecks

4 years ago

Location location location

Smuggle the budgie at the beach, pool, home

Not picking up a bag of cement at Bunnings on Saturday morning.

We only want 1 type of sausage sizzle.

And again location on the wearer themselves

Watch those sandy wedgies

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

I look like shit in a bikini but love how other fit women look wearing them. I like guys in Speedos with tight butts and good stomachs. Now, I love dad bods too, but we dont all look good in tight beachwear. Less of the jealous remarks....appreciate how bodies fit into different types of swimwear. I prefer nothing at all at the nude beach

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Each to their own, if you’re comfortable... wear them
    I’m turning 50 soon and never wore a bikini as I thought I was ‘fat’ ..... I’m a little overweight these days and now couldn’t care less, I wear a bikini or go nude at the beach .... I’m tired of worrying what other people think, I’m comfortable in my skin now 🥳

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Dont buy cheap nasty baggy ones like Speedo or Budgy Smugglers , I buy Tribe Swimwear , Australian made beautifully designed and fit perfectly , they have swimshorts as well , have a look , might change your mind

• lookingforbusty

lookingforbusty

4 years ago

It's boardies or nude (depending on the beach) for me. Budgies for laps.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Nar, budgie smugglers suck. Reminds me of tony Abbott. Yuk. Haha
    Definitely a cool pair of board shorts is the go

• dirtyshenanigans

dirtyshenanigans

4 years ago

No problem with men wearing them but my partner never would! I personally don’t think they’re the most flattering. If your doing laps wear the Speedo’s if you’re going to the beach, where boardies.. or just a towel 😈

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Koko

You would look beautiful in a bikini
    I must say I do look good in a Speedo
    Wear what you want iss what I say
    We all can choose our choices

Need proof Kokoflamingo on bikini 🙂

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I cannot stand them and find them very unattractive

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I do a lot of laps and go the Budgie Smugglers or Speedos in the pool. At the beach I like to wear AussieBums, the Speedo fit trunks type ones. Though if I'm getting to the beach without family along I like to wear women's bikini bottoms, preferably with the lining removed. They're a much more 'hugging' fit, great to swim in, great to sun in, great to show off in, nice range of colours and smallish fit.My opinion on women in bikinis, they all look hot in a bikini. Everyone has something to show off, so get out and show the world. xx

• Hottits

Hottits

4 years ago

Well l would never wear a binkin because l am bbw woman. Happy to look at a guy board short . 😘😘😘

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Good old dickstickers

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As a pervert I have to say, the closer a place is to public nudity, the more I am satisfied. Speedos for the win! And even more funny is the pubes poke out the sides and the figure of the wearer is grotesque beyond even being recognised as human. And I would say to my fictional children... look away children, let’s your eyes burn in their sockets. And chuckle at the joke all day long, as well as the fact my children’s eyes have been seared with the beauty that is grotesqueness showcased as public spectacle at a beach where all nudity is expected to be beautiful or else all bits hidden.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

100% boardshorts or sports shorts

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Haaa the old cockjocks if your going to wear them mightaswell be stylish and go the mankini

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Depends on the body. If you look and feel ok in them, no one else's concern. There are many, male and female, who shouldn't wear Speedos or bikinis.
    At my local beach, Cronulla, almost everyone, young and old, wears them. At nude beaches you don't see many great bodies either!
    So for all those fashion police out there, what next, short skirts, skinny jeans, stilettos?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Way too much judgement here. Pretty damn disgraceful

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Its nice if you got a big package to show around, women will look at and maybe come over to talk. only if you have a big..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Nah nude or bordeys

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Budgy Smugglers are elite. I proudly wear them at clothed beaches, pools, water parks. It’s the Aussie way.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I recall very clearly that I hated them at age 4 when I had no choice what my mother told me what to wear. Now when it's up to me alone, I couldn't allow myself to wear them in the dark. Men or women can wear what they want and it's never been any business of mine but if I have to see it, I'd prefer some notice before being confronted with an 'excited Budgie on the beach', thank you very much. An unwelcome look at something I'd prefer remained non of my business...

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

From my perspective as a speedo wearer this has been one of the funniest and most enlightening threads in a long time … lol. Who would have thought a tiny bit of lycra could elicit such extreme responses and negativity? lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I've worn them in the past, when I was younger and hotter.
    I'd always take the liner out first, then pretend I didn't realise they're see through when wet*.
    Banana hammocks
    *Always make sure you have a semi for this, otherwise its just pathetic

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Speedos are like a Mullet. It wasn’t sexy then and not sexy now.
    The imagination is a sexy erotic thing and speedos don’t enhance that creativity.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I dunno ? You could imagine it in your mouth. 🤪

Or you could imagine if yours was that big 😍

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I love them I have several but I do watch where I wear them 😎

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I can recall being at a beach Kiosk at Wanda beach and getting pinched on the arse . I turned around to a small group of young ladies all pointing at each other to who done it ? OK , that was about 10 years ago and just a fun moment but one i doubt would ever happen in boardies.. Now watch the jealousys and non believers come out.. hehe...

Really amuses me reading where guys say they cant / wouldnt wear Speedos even if they were dead ... Well ' in my mind you may as well if you take it that serious.. 😄 Its only a small piece of cloth we're talking about here ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Being somewhat of a purveyor/fan of bulges in nylon spandex, I think they look great!! *swoons* ......More importantly however, as a freedom fighter I yearn to unleash the bonds that hold the poor straining prisoner all bunched up hard stretching luxurious fabric with hardly any room for movement....*bats eyelids*.....*cums*

Page 1 of 2 Prev12