to bi or not to bi.. that is the question

October 25 2023

I have been bi curious for ages now, but date in life a s a straight guy.. and yes have been seduced on occasion by the right top

So .. am I straight, bi-curious, experimental or bi...

Just asking as the gorgeous straight couples seem unwilling to try a bi-curious guy to play straight
as do bi couples if only bi-curious

rather than the best of worlds.. there is a current between a rock and a hard place

any one similar tales ?

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

6 months ago

Fucking labels!
    I love interacting with people i vibe with and I vibe with varied but few!
    Just do you and do those that get you.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 months ago

Why does it matter 🤔. You're you. You're an adult. You're enjoying your life. End of.

• Felicitous

Felicitous

6 months ago

I don't like labels either...
    Though I'd stay away from labeling yourself as straight (if you're inclined to explore the other way) just to be with a couple that are looking for a 'straight' straight male.
    Personally I feel that's being rather dishonest and disrespectful to what another is seeking and you won't be able to fully be yourself and enjoy the moment.

Being really honest about what you want will help you find those that match and make the shared experiences better for all involved. You can always elaborate in your profile if you are in between labels.

• Kinky_DnA

Kinky_DnA

3 months ago

Don’t even stress about it just enjoy sex in all of its forms, the more people stop worrying themselves the more fun and happiness they will have