TWOfourYOU

TWOfourYOU

M49 F53

swingers club in las vegas

November 02 2023

Hey.. question? we are heading over to las vegas for the NRL round in feb24 ... just looking for some feedback on the local swinger club scene from anyone that has been there recently? Good and bad. Welcome all feedback.

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

6 months ago

When we were there ' there was ppl on every corner handing out cards for just about anything you want .. l dont think you will have any problem finding a swingers club.. Seems the Americans are more into swinging than we are here...

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

When I went to Vegas there was no shortage of swinger events. There are a few Reddit groups dedicated to Vegas swinging scene that might be helpful

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Check out the podcasts by Front porch swingers and Friends with a twist. I think they are both from Vegas and host parties at local clubs, or should have links to local clubs in their bios.
    They also talk about what app they use, which may be useful for you to setup prior.

• tangent6

tangent6

6 months ago

I've been to the Red Rooster once, it's okay we went on a quiet night, I'm sure it's better on the weekends.
    Maybe you should look for swinger parties in Vegas while you are there, might be better than a club.

Or come to WA, we have a great scene over here :)

• shycpl34

shycpl34

6 months ago

Red rooster or whispers