RHP User

RHP User

M40 F31

social sports WA

November 28 2016

what are peoples thoughts about social sport events/gatherings?
nothing too intensive, just some fun stuff like mini golf, i thought of that in particular because of the new course which has been designed at Wembley golf course, plus new bar/restaurant and its close to the beach too for a good breeze.

theres also pretty nice botanic garden golf up in wanneroo/caramar and they have a restaurant/bar there also

nice and low impact for everyone to be able to enjoy

these dont necessarily have to be set events, just seeing what interest there might be in this sort of thing as opposed to just bar/party meets etc

i was going to add this to the Perth/WA forum but that seems to be getting neglected, so here it is...

Comments

• playfulminx

playfulminx

7 years ago

I think a meet that doesn't involve (necessarily) alcohol or the white elephant in the room (are we all going to shag?) is a great way to meet people and potential play friends. Ten pin bowling may be fun too :)

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

yes good point.

speaking of 10 pin bowling, growing up in North Perth, the Rosemount Bowl is still there, a lovely retro alley.
    and Pot Black below for those who want to play some Pool/Snooker instead.

A good location to please both sides.
    Definitely need more locations like that with more than just bars and cafes huddled together.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Super golf could also work or maybe mixed netball as well..

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

can we play sexual sports, maybe Twister mini golf or something? we'd have to watch where those clubs ended up Excellent idea without alcohol though

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Because everything doesn't have to be about sex or involve alcohol

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Quoting 'I_touch_myself2'
    can we play sexual sports, maybe Twister mini golf or something? we'd have to watch where those clubs ended up Excellent idea without alcohol though
    You mean like "hide the sausage" ?

• Haleakala

Haleakala

7 years ago

Not the kinky kind, paddleboarding surfing etc.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Alcohol and sex used to be fun.

As my marital sex life faded away I only got sex after she had a few drinks under the belt so now alcohol is a bit of turn off for me. I drink with my wife but not my girlfriends...

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

The Botanic Golf ⛳️ at Wanneroo and the Leapfrog's restaurant there are some of my fave memories!

One time we played, and it was busy, so we added extra "holes"! Ha ha!! Not in that way, but it might have been fun, as they have lovely gardens!!

No, we added "putt down the bench' "chip over the bench with a putter' and "snooker the golf ball 🏀 into the mouth 👄 " that involved much spitting after, worries about chipped teeth, and dirty clothes before we ate, despite the beer 🍻 before convincing us, it was a cool 😎 idea!!

Then the food and coffee there are very good, especially the wood fired pizza 🍕 the jazz if it's on and then if you kept your club you can go round again and fall in the lake, whilst a wedding 👰 is taking place!

All good fun!

Andy

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi peoples, 1 more player who’d like to be included in your next games outing. Cheers Mikka

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

sounds like a good day out, just need to find someone to organise it :)

• bigmogo

bigmogo

4 years ago

Love to have fun

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

We had a lawn bowls afternoon. People with kids brought them along and the sports club laid on a bbq. It was a really good afternoon, we had a laugh and everyone enjoyed themselves. Social meets are a great way of meeting new people from RHP, it doesnt always have to involve sex.