maandjojo

maandjojo

M27 F27

hotwife relationship

February 06 2023

how many are in a hotwife open relationship.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Open Marriage here👋. Started off as a Hot wife dynamic. Was quite boring for us though (novelty ran out quick) so we now play together and solo.... Mainly group fun.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

a year ago

Hotwifing couple here, but wife wont play solo. Sure is a bunch of fun!

• Swingingnudist

Swingingnudist

a year ago

Hot wife couple here

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

a year ago

Hotwife/ Cuckold couple here with a wife who is more lukewarm than hot except when she gets hot flushes. lol But seriously we are more of a cuckold couple. My husband and I like different things but meet in the middle. He likes to be humiliated and I liked seeing other men. We mostly play alone. Shells xx

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

a year ago

Hot wife hot life

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

hotwife couple , only play together,he likes seeing her being used by men and she enjoys servicing small groups of men, giving them pleasure, works well for us,

• Cuplelookin4

Cuplelookin4

a year ago

Hotwife couple here. Hot Wife plays solo and returns juicy details we reply over and over

• hotwife4fun71

hotwife4fun71

a year ago

Hotwife couple here have dabbled with cuckhold and male chastity but not for us hubby enjoys watching but can’t always happen then he enjoys me getting home 😂

• KinkyDuo91

KinkyDuo91

a year ago

We are Mainly a hotwife couple, we play with couples and Females but we prefer hubbys little group of mates(4 of them) that come use me in front of my man a few times a month, i love being used and hubby loves wanking to it.

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

a year ago

We've been swinging for about 23 years. We started talking about swinging on our second date even though neither of us had done it in previous relationships. We've never looked back, we go to swinger parties together at least twice a month and often have threesome or individual adventures in between the parties. Life's short...enjoy it.

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

a year ago

More MISTRESS/Cuckold here, however MISTRESS does play as a Hotwife occasionally....she is super horny even at her age!!!

• realcpl4funBris

realcpl4funBris

a year ago

Hot wife couple here that play together always

• Moxters

Moxters

a year ago

we are and love it!

• HerHimandme

HerHimandme

8 months ago

Hotwifing couple here, absolutely love watching her service other men, she hasn't played solo yet but it's on the cards

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

We are somewhere between stag/vixen and hotwife/cuckold....though I would say more leaning towards cuckolding.

• JindaleeCpl

JindaleeCpl

7 months ago

We have been on and off for a lot of years. We do go to the occasional party and sometimes get an extra guy or two. But most times she plays solo. Reclamation sex accompanied by a hot story and a silky pussy is the best!

• cple4m

cple4m

2 months ago

Hotwife couple here and always play together

• dandbukcpl

dandbukcpl

2 months ago

We have a very flexible dynamic since Bev is very submissive, but very rarely to me, since we’re very competitive with each other. That means we love traditional Hotwife play with extra decent guys, but also fully embrace a cpl using her as their slut! I’m very happy and proud watching but not a Cuck into humiliation etc