help please? newbie question even though im not overly new here.

October 27 2014

So I was bored here one day and I decided to submit a couple pictures to the amateur pis thing or something? Anyway I was wondering what happened to the submission I entered? Anyone know or done this before? It seems strange because they're my photos I can see them any time. But I'd just like to see where they wound up? Roughly 10 days ago I did it. The things boredom brings me to :/

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

PMD,

I checked out the Amateur Pics section (thanks for pointing out an area of this site that I hadn't noticed yet lol).

Couldn't see any pics that you'd put up, unless you did it under a different name?!

No idea what's going with that, so no helpful answer for you - sorry :/

Much love,
    Elle xx

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

They may be able to do something other than pulling entertaining threads.

• Missb4u

Missb4u

10 years ago

I know it takes a while to get them through the approval process. It depends on the volume of entries and if you posted them on a weekend. 10 days does seem a bit excessive. I'd recommend contacting customer support and asking them.
    MissB

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

When I first signed up here, my profile had way too much personal info, but I had many approaches............anyway for better privacy I changed it

Since then I have had varied responses..............some have said yes it is better, others have said that they felt the original profile showed that I was a 'real person'

what do others think about this? Just interested

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Im not overly stressed about it at all. I was just hoping I'd the right bit of experience that'll bring me a simple answer ahhah. I'll try chase it up with customer support but that doesn't sound very fun :/ haha And yes sexyat60 your profile as it is now is going to really cut out any nonsense going nowhere time wasters for sure. If that's how you like it stick with it :) it says what you need and thats what counts really.

• jafuncpl1903

jafuncpl1903

10 years ago

just go to ur profile and under ur pg it has am pic and mine up to 2/3weeks some times

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

10 years ago

Quoting 'sexyat60' When I first signed up here, my profile had way too much personal info, but I had many approaches............anyway for better privacy I changed it

Since then I have had varied responses..............some have said yes it is better, others have said that they felt the original profile showed that I was a 'real person'

what do others think about this? Just interested
    I don't know what your previous profile looked like, but your current one seems to be just a trite short on relevant info. You mention about your kids /grandkids - not really relevant for this site, IMO. Otherwise generally fine, but others will have their own opinions.
    Tall

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

10 years ago

I thought you would have been on here long enough to have noted the Amateur Pic section of site ??? Surprized your curiosity hadn't pointed you in that direction as yet.
    As per Funlover suggested, ask the mods about your pics if you're still concerned.
    Tall

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I think I've been too obsessed with the forums to explore other areas of the site lol.

Much love,
    Elle xx

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

10 years ago

Quoting 'Elle67' I think I've been too obsessed with the forums to explore other areas of the site lol.

Much love,
    Elle xx A woman who loves to read, eh. Brains and beauty...mmmmmm. Love it.
    Tall

• Sexysequin

Sexysequin

3 years ago

Where is the armature section now