events for newbies

July 02 2023

Hi!
we are interested on some events, but this is our first time. Any advice on how to behave, how to dress? Does anyone explain how it works once you enter the place?
we are so lost!
thanks

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

I’m unsure re Cairns as I haven’t reviewed the events page of late. There had been occasionally a meet and greet 3 wolves, then accomodation sorted for s as my one wanting to stay in the city.
    In Cairns It’s pretty casual. Good luck with your adventure

• Ex007

Ex007

10 months ago

It depends what event you are going to. Most of them here list a dress code. If going to a venue just check their socials and see if they are having a theme night.

Otherwise, they will list the dress code on their socials or website.

When in doubt smart casual is always the way to go.

Ex🐈‍⬛

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

10 months ago

It depends on what kind of events...

Generally there are

Meet & Greets/Socials - which are in public spaces, no sex on premises, everyone is on their good behaviour and either looking to see old friends or make new ones/potential hook-ups. Often with a fancy dress theme. Otherwise just dress in whatever makes you feel sexy and confident.

Clubs - in an established venue, sex can happen on premises. There's no expectations for you do do anything with anyone there. There's usually a social area and then rooms. If a door is shut you can't go in. They often have nights for new people and anywhere between 15 & 100 couples + single women depending on the night you pick. Some nights they allow single guys too. Dress as above but be ready to dress down (to underwear)...

Private Parties - usually in a private home or a aparthotel. Smaller numbers than clubs but more opportunity to play, and maybe more expectation that that's why you came than clubs. Closed door means the same thing but if it's a big party with lots of people it can be considered selfish to keep a room in private use for too long if there's only a couple of rooms. You would probably wear what you'd wear to a club.

In general just tell people you're new and they'll be kind. Some people don't want to go with new people because in the beginning lots of couples have dramas they didn't anticipate but lots of couples love newbies... I guess because you're not jaded 🤣