RHP User

RHP User

M53 F52

cuckold in training

March 24 2015

I (Col) am enjoying learning to be a cuckold, it comes quite naturally and is a huge thrill. still have some way to go with taking the strapon but the excitement of watching My Lady getting the cocks she deserves is second to none!
My ultimate fantasy is to serve her and her friends by being used as a coffee table :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Glad to see your enjoying the benifits of the site..... Tip

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

to be milked right?

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Glad you got that off your chest looks like a huge burden was lifted

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I like your way of thinking

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Looks like you're well on your way to where you want to be. I'd be happy to help at the next "working bee" ;-)

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Just to be clear, nowhere did I say we needed any single guys in this post! Appreciate the thought, but please, enough with the messages!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I was looking for a table just like that

but alas none were available

good for you for exploring you sexual desires

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Our last play day was at shed 16 on open night, waaay funny watching the single guys performing their stalky ritual, lol After some private are fun together, then some "observation" of a young lady enjoying a GB, MrsM whispered in my ear "him" and pointed to a very well built African gent! We headed to a room (followed by the inevitable flock of seagulls, no not the 80s band) I tapped the young gent on the shoulder and he joined us. I had the privilege of watching him pound my beautiful wife with him magnificent tool. Never quite seen her moan like she did. I talked dirty to her and helped her to her orgasm. Other than that my only involvement was to fetch a towel to mop up the deluge of squirt! I suspect we will be "going back" :) Loving this journey!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

and enjoyed reading about your exploits. Lucky MrsM.
    LG

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Good on you guys :)

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Got a couple of weeks to plan something :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

That I'm a cowgirl kinda guy ;)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Livin' th' dream
    SA