Younger lovers

April 07 2020

Is anyone just into younger men?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’d think about refreshing your profile description. Language such as ‘Doing’ as an example will not attract many at all. Your profile reads as desperate & a turnoff. You are young & will learn.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Yes. Your profile is not appealing at all though sorry. Offputting actually. Mature, respectful young men will always turn heads. Try that approach in lieu of the "I'll fuck anything if ya keen" approach👍😊

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Not into your age (19) bracket.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

"I’m interested in doing anyone that shows interest no matter what you look like", is creepy and shows lack of emotional intelligence and maturity. It states to me, that you dig a hole in your backyard and root that. You know, any hole will do.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hey Wilson, As a cub and cougar chaser you'll find better luck when your 25-35.

They just don't want to deal with the potential immaturity of a 18 yr old or lack of sexual experiences.
    Best of luck, there are other lovely types of women to gravitate to in the mean time.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Not that young though. I agree with everyone else.....change your profile wording. I prefer younger guys and always will. But the ones I know are respectful and I enjoy their company.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No..I mean younger is fine but I’d never mess with anyone who’s the same age or younger than my children so the limit changes every year.

Ms Phoenix.

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I have been considering a younger lover.. I like the idea of imparting my knowledge on to a willing participant.

Your youthfulness must influence me, imparting playfulness, time and spontaneity.

• mikaelT

mikaelT

4 years ago

Quoting 'wildcrazyloving'
    I have been considering a younger lover.. I like the idea of imparting my knowledge on to a willing participant.

Your youthfulness must influence me, imparting playfulness, time and spontaneity.
    Oh my Lord, your pictures are absolutely amazing wildcrazyloving. I would have to say it is the best set i have ever seen. Well done and thank you for the works of art.

• Wilsonbruh

Wilsonbruh

4 years ago

How’s the profile looking now ladies

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Hardcore is one word.

Your profile is worse. Just a generic template now with no hint of who you are or what you seek. Mkre importantly, no snippet of what (if anything) you have to offer a potential lover.