Young guys with older women

December 23 2023

Just honestly curious. As a guy who his hole life found women way older than myself way more sexy, beautiful and interesting and through much struggle of finding fun with the age difference. Are women turned of by the fact I’m so young. Eg. different potential maturity levels ect?

Comments

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

4 months ago

I’d struggle with the fact that you are not much older than my children and much younger than my partners children. We don’t rule out people younger than us but personally prefer people older than our kids. You’ve got a lot of years and experiences ahead of you 😊

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

4 months ago

Also, it may be helpful to write some info on your profile. Blank profiles don’t do so well.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 months ago

Not a turn on for me personally. My eldest is your age so I find it creepy. I also find (more often than not) the maturity level of young men isn't quite in sync with own and the obvious lack of experience shows in the bedroom. There's always exceptions to the rule of course and have enjoyed many young studs over the years, but I think I lucked out.

• Felicitous

Felicitous

4 months ago

Mmm each to their own..but not something I'd be interested in at all.
    I think there's a misconception that 'older' women prefer 'younger' guys. A couple of years perhaps... But decades. No. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• pleasure4meXXX

pleasure4meXXX

4 months ago

I really enjoy much younger men and have found many of them add a few years to their age. I was initially reluctant to meet them but now I am keen after only positive experiences.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

4 months ago

When you are over 50 and living out a fantasy. Why would you settle for Over Weight, wrinkly old guys or jacked old blokes on TRT.

• Manofthemidnight

Manofthemidnight

4 months ago

When I was your age I too found older women alluring. But now that I am older, like any well balanced man or woman in my age group, anyone under 30 is a child, and that's a turn off.

• Curvesnextdoor

Curvesnextdoor

4 months ago

I love younger but I do think it’s a kink that takes a switch to be flicked and positive experiences

A lot especially under 25s add digits to their age. I love seeing the enthusiasm on a baby faces and discovering new pleasures together . So hot. It’s pure escapism !! You also don’t get as much drama or tantrums with younger, they’re just happy to hang out

Tip though be specific in your profile. Say that’s what you’re looking for. I think a lot men on here are too general in what they want and I scroll on

When I was younger I loved men my age because of their skills ! We’re all here to have !

• Curvesnextdoor

Curvesnextdoor

4 months ago

Keyton I just looked at your profile

Tips
    Get rid of the cigar - it screams bad breath.
    Put detail in your profile
    Just include pictures of you doing fun and young things. Don’t try to be sexy.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Hey mate. Totally get where you're coming from!

Growing up, I was the same. I was lucky enough to have a couple really good experiences in my early 20's. I've found while it's not common to get hits initially online, if you make to an in person meet, bringing up age or generational differences is always going to flop.

Turn the charm and curtesy up a notch and actively listen. If you can show that your age doesn't reflect your maturity, you'll stand out for sure.

I've gotten a bit older, but honestly, women older than me are still gonna turn my head more than the young ones.

Best of luck! :)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

There is a thin line between a sexy kink and something that is Ick. Lots of older ladies really enjoy younger men from the standpoint that they have energy, are funny and have rock hard bodies. I am not one of those dudes but at 44 i am still interested in 50-55 yr old ladies as i find them absoutley delicious. I am a big fan of all women and ages. At 19 i would be respectful, be a good conversationalist and dont share dick pics unless they ask for them. Rock and roll dude :)

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

3 months ago

You'll pretty much always struggle until you age up. Most women just aren't that interested in men much younger than them. Even worse if you're a super young 19yr zoomer as most people over 30 will think of you as a child.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

The best education I ever had about sex, love and respect was in my early 20's with 3 women 8-10 years older than me. The confidence they had to stop me and question me. Advise me. Coach me.

Even when I started exploring in my early 30's, I found women of 10-15 years my maturity to add even greater context behind what I was learning.

So from that, anecdotally of course as I cannot be in their minds, I was told if they see something they can work with they are more than open to being that guide. I was also told that it's fun having an open-minded younger guy on their arm for the duration. Possibly akin to me playing guide and teacher to a woman in her 20's?