RHP User

RHP User

M50 F45

Xxx dirty chat

March 16 2024

Why is it so hard to find someone to get into it straight away with xxx online chat, trying it as a form of foreplay but it takes so long for them to get into it and puts a downer on it

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

a month ago

I also cannot understand why people wouldn't want to get into sexy chat straight away with an unverified profile, on a guest account, with no validations, a single generic line for a bio, and a dark picture of someone's legs.

People are just strange sometimes I guess.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

WHOOOA! Sloooooow the F-down, grass hopper!
    Minamal effort = Minamal outcome.

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a month ago

You are the result of your own question.. no effort , no trust , no result...

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a month ago

Because it's boring.
    Yawn 🥱

• Viccpl

Viccpl

a month ago

Gotta concur with the consensus on this one - your profile doesn’t really help!

• MrAdventure

MrAdventure

a month ago

Maybe your profile needs work, agreed (mine does as well)

Timing / the right people also plays an important part. Both are needed for a hot xxx chat. I love reading the stories here and would love to read them with another person/couple. Equally I enjoy reading them myself.

Would be up for any xxx chat with you/anyone

• Hungwithspice

Hungwithspice

15 days ago

I love to get into naughty chat but then I find myself working myself up because no one reply’s and I’ve just got to the point where I’m horny from all the beautiful pics on the profiles 😂 hen I’ve got to resort to pleasing myself 🤪