RHP User

RHP User

M36 F30

Working girls

December 20 2019

Lookong for opinions on people have an issue with playing with another guy or girl who works as a sex worker? Obviously meeting up outside of there work is for there own fun and needs but If so why?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Only person that really needs to be okay with it are you two....

I’m sure others may disagree....but I’m assuming she’s not walking the streets and is working for a registered establishment ...

Mr dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Not about you or anyone you know specifically but purely for your curiousity?

Or is it about you personally?

I feel like it's more of a why not thing 😉🍑

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I have found people are generally just curious.

The way in which we move, the sexual confidence, the knowledge and our neat tricks usually is a giveaway.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

From my perspective it is no different to 'playing' with a secretary, tradie, check-out person etc. Even an old bugger like me can accept that 'sex worker' is a legitimate occupation these days...and a reasonably lucrative one if the individual is good at their job.
    I'm hoping someone can help me.....to my mind the topic starter sets the 'subject' and it seems strange to me that I have to choose a subject title in order to comment on the topic. I have noticed replies to topics with no subject title but haven't been able to work out how that is achieved!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Iamwhoiam...

The mobile app doesn’t require a subject line to make a post....

Only the browser

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I think it depends on the format you're using. Mobile asks for no headings and offers no likes while showing photos on what are deleted profiles.

Desktop wants headings, has the like button and deleted profiles are blank.

There are other differences I won't bore you with. 🍑, ever curious and learning 😉😊

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Awesome responses! Sometimes people get put off thinking sex workers are easy 😂 far from the truth probably more picky because it's for there own sexual desires and some people can't seem to see the difference between work and pleasure. Also the stigma of STDs and etc when total opposite. Regular checks, no unprotected penetration including blow jobs which alot get shitty about but if you know what you are doing it's surprisingly not much differnt for the guy plus workers need to be safe and think about there own health as it's only a small chance but is possible to contract many differnt STDs including HIV from oral.

• Samnite

Samnite

4 years ago

I don't have an issue over playing with a sex worker as long as condoms are used and we are both tested and healthy.
    I must admit that I have dated a sex worker and it wasn't a problem for me with regards to jealousy, health, etc. I found that I enjoyed being with a woman who was completely uninhibited sexually and I did learn a lot too.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for educating me on the subject/no subject mystery.....couple of things I have learnt in life, if you don't ask questions you won't learn anything new and you are never too old to learn...sometimes its a struggle to remember the things I learn but....

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I too was concerned about the stigma attatched to the industry and would tell people in person, on the inital meeting.. This allowed them to gauge me as a whole person.

Yep, definately more picky.. It is easier to go to work and feel that appreciation at times.

With regard to STI's, sex industry workers have a reputation to uphold, to maintain their business.

Issues are only raised when emotions are formed.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Respect.

• jonax2

jonax2

4 years ago

Sex work is work. Love & be loved. Simples

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

I have had a few friends who worked in the biz at one time or another. They were wonderful caring people. I did indulge in some intimacy with one friend and it was a very intense experience and I felt very special that she chose me to share that little bit more with. Not that her way of earning an income was on my mind at the time, I just enjoyed the intense, connected experiences.

• cat_n_the_hatter

cat_n_the_hatter

4 years ago

I understand that there could be situations when one would and perhaps should ask for their services.
    One of the reasons why we would not use them is that there is no mutuality of consideration or pleasure. The purpose of prostitution is to make sure that only one person acts on the basis of his/her personal desire. I am not saying that sex worker might not enjoy the act but that is not why they are hired, the satisfaction of the other party is the main goal.
    This is in stark contrast to non-commercial sex where both parties act on the basis of personal desire, and both parties are free to retract.
    Yes, I know some say "men always pay anyway" or "why not combine pleasure with money". In my mind if there is no attraction (physical, intellectual, or emotional) regardless of the skill levels, result is - crappy sex.

Advice to men in regard to women's confidence, do not assume that every confident woman is a prostitute...or make your judgements based on how she walks. She may be confident in herself for other reasons, such as how much she gives to others, what has she accomplished in her life, for being herself or simply being arrogant... just as - there is so much more to man than his paying ability. (Ms)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Understand and it's more so when they ask what she does for work it's oh we have to pay? No it's not like that we are a couple lookong for fun aswell. If they want to see her by themeselves well that's when they can contact her directly for business. This seems to be the miss conception on these sites and have no intention of looking for clients here and sometimes they just find her and ask. Guess it's more to do with the stigma of oh she must be dirty and do everything. No once again there's a differnt person professionally and a differnt person when they are for filling their own needs and desires.

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I would like ensure you that most sex industry workers can opt out if they are uncomfortable- like any other business, we have our tactics and marketing strategies to attract those whom suit us. Often we hear, "my pleasure, is your pleasure" as we guide our companion into a service of mutual satisfaction. I have experimented with taking the donation out of the equation, and to my suprise this is what some people require to maintain their personal comfort. Much positive self discovery and joy has been found in people i may not have contemplated being intimate with in my personal life.

Here to ensure stigmas and myths on the sex industry are busted.

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I would like ensure you that 'most' sex industry workers can opt out if they are uncomfortable.

I have use 'most' here, as it is a skill and easier for independent workers.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Lol