Women for sexting

August 01 2021

Why is it so difficult to find women who are into exchanging messages via any social media?
What is the way to find people who would be interested?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Hmmmmmm...... I've heard whispering of adult networking sites....... something along the lines of RHP, AMM, AFF to name a few🤔😋

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Maybe women just aren’t interested in that sort of thing in general. I’ve not met one woman, ever, who just wants to sext with men. I’ve come in contact with many, many, many, men who just want phone interactions though, why is that? I’m so curious about what’s so satisfying about a stranger sending you sexy messages? I don’t get it...I mean I’m not into strangers for any reason but I can understand meeting them for sex because both parties get something out of it. What do you get out of texting then nothing more?

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

Sorry naughty chat is so boring.....and usually the domain of the cheating bloke, which I also have zero interest in.
    I prefer face to face sexy chat, why settle for online chat?
    Unless you are in long-term lockdown of course.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Unless Im in some form of relationship/ emotional connection with a person, I have no interest, or desire to waste energy on random guys looking for spank bank material.

• MsSuperFoxy

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

Hmmm 🤔 Works full time, travels two hours a day, has two kids, cooks, tries to find an hour to be with their partner before bed…. still wonder why you can’t find anyone to sext😳

• Bella__Blue

Bella__Blue

3 years ago

It’s a non event for many women out there. Depends on what gets you off as well.
    Equivalent of asking a woman to do a strip tease while she is currently menstruating with back pain, sore feet and an intense hatred of anything XY lol

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Because sexting is boring

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

When it comes to sexting, you can actually download a kinky keyboard that has heaps of sexual emojis on it.
    😎 📱🤭

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Op, you haven't got your relationship status on your profile. Women will read that as your are married on here without your wife knowing. A married person on here wanting to take conversations to other platforms like Snap Chat is a very sneaky way, as messages dissapear within short time frames. One way that doesn't leave a trail of evidence, unlike texting does on mobiles. A lot of women with good intuitive skills, are really undercover FBI agents and know when a man is married or not. So taking communication to other platforms is a red flag.
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Because it’s as boring as bat shit!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

So many great reasons have already been nominated as reasons women dont like to text
    Here is another one
    Ever heard of the phrase - The brain is the biggest sex organ on a woman?
    You fuck her mind, and the rest will follow.
    Problem is, 99.99% guys - just dont get it.
    They will start with a text or two, than BAM - DICK PIC, followed by COCK AND BALLS because, you know, she didn't respond favorably to the first dick pic, so maybe she needs a different angle right!
    Anyway, thats why most women couldn't be assed texting some random dude!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

What @SuperFoxxxy said 👆🏼👌🏼

• Ambuuur88

Ambuuur88

3 years ago

Message me!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Ive always enjoyed sexting and chatting.
    Kik have some great groups for this of you go in the search. There's picture sharing groups 😈 and you meet people from all over the world. I find people interesting... even more so what turns people on and hearing about their kinks. Sexting is my kink 😅🤪😈

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

women make money doing this on the internet these days so why would they do it for free?

• SabuSentry

SabuSentry

a year ago

I used to read horror stories on forums about how nude photos can be blackmailed. There was a risk that they would spread all over the Internet and fall into the wrong hands, etc., so I didn't take nude photos.