Why then does it take longer for a woman to warm up ?

November 02 2022

Just reading a interesting article saying that a man has approxamately 4000 nerve ending in his dick ' where a female has double that ( 8000 ) in her cliterous ? It also went on to say that the cliterous serves no other function except for pleasure ?

Yet it then states it takes twice as long for a female to warm to sex than a man ? Hmmm..

So the thing that comes to my mind is " why is this so when a female has twice as many feelings down as us guys , yet a guy is ready and raring to go first ?

On top of that ' females when they finally get to orgasm they roll on and on and on , yet a man blows his load and thats it , at least til he gets a second breath that is.

BTW , This is not meant to be you vs us , type of thing ... But it does seem to be abit mysterious to who got what ?

Comments

• justforfun76

justforfun76

a year ago

But how boring would it be if you just touched it and they came. It’s much more fun putting in the effort and teasing them to it. Challenges are what makes life enjoyable sometimes. 😊😛

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

It absolutely no mystery.
    Because we need our biggest sex organ Fucked first. That's why.
    Once that's fucked, then go for the clitoris and the rest of her productive system. 👌

Ms Foxy
    PS Its not a light switch either that can be turned off and on.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Haven't you heard the Story of Adam and eve?

Adam and Eve
    It's the evening of the sixth day of creation. Adam and Eve are hanging out in the Garden of Eden having a grand time when God comes in, carrying a sack. God tells them "There's just a couple things left to take care of to wrap things up". God opens the sack, looks in and says, " first, we have the ability to pee standing up". Adam immediately jumps up, very excited, "oohh pick me, pick me!"
    Eve looks at God and shrugs, "ok, it seems really important to him".
    Poof!. "There ya go Adam."
    God goes back into the sack, "Well Eve, I guess that leaves multiple orgasms for you".

Ms Foxy 😛😆🤭

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Perhaps you would benefit from reading or listening to a book titled

Sex at Dawn by Dr Christopher Ryan

• tall60

tall60

a year ago

Perhaps it’s a design problem….womens bodies are intruded by the male….so it makes sense to be mentally, not just physically ‘well warmed up’…and that takes a little more time, than the prodding male.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

I honestly don’t have this problem, lol. Touch me right and I’m done in no time 😅

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Perhaps because twitching, itching dicks and clitorises don’t turn people on 🤪 I take only that women are superior sexual beings. Not biased whatsoever.

• Kt_Kcouple

Kt_Kcouple

a year ago

The 8000 nerve endings is actually a commonly bandied about myth.
    Another interesting fact is that time taken to reach orgasm for women versus men is about the same if it’s through masturbation, whilst with partnered sex (especially hetero) women take a lot longer if at all (the orgasm gap)..

• Dryphuz

Dryphuz

a year ago

It's important to realise the clitoris is just a small protrusion of the whole thing which is actually shaped like a wishbone and has arms that extend down either side inside of the labia.

I've heard it said that men are more visual and women more narrative/thought based. So for men, seeing a naked partner has a great effect, while for a woman seeing a naked partner does a lot less. Creating a narrative using dirty talk or similar can be a greater tool in arousing a woman than physical or visual stimulus. She has to be actively thinking sexy thoughts. She can do this for herself or her partner can assist, but either way, what she's thinking more than what she's seeing or feeling plays a larger role.

It plays a part in dating as well. When a man first meets someone they're attracted to, they file away a visual image. On next meeting they compare that image to the current visual, thus their opinion on how attraacted to someone they are can be easily changed. For women if they find someone attractive they file away a narrative of that person being attractive. So when they next meet, what the person looks like now is less important because the narrative has already been established. This is why first impressions are more important when trying to woo a woman, while for men its about continued impressions.

These are just my opinions based on the possibility that woman are more thoughts based an men are more visual based, but I've found it to be relatively true.

• captivating1

captivating1

a year ago

It's a mental thing (which others here have already said). If the head isn't in it, the body isn't going to do anything. And given that women have a million thoughts going through their head at any one time, it needs to be focussed, sexually turned on and ready. Same goes for why we can keep going after an orgasm - when you're still in the moment, it's easy to maintain and keep the pleasure. However, get that mind distracted during the act and it's all over red rover.

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

a year ago

To sum it up succinctly.

Females choose who they mate with.

Males mate with whoever they can.

So males are opportunistic fuckers and females are selective fuckers.

Females carry offspring for nine months so it’s a big deal to get turned on and become pregnant.

This is evolution and has nothing to do with contraception.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

For me it was removing any inhibitions and allowing myself to enjoy the moment and be free as a highly sexual being. It takes me 1 to 2 mins to cum. Then it just keeps going on and on. It's fantastic !

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I personally love the "challenge" of getting a woman warmed up. All that teasing and touching, watching her squirm and wriggle in pleasure, trying to get out of the handcuffs, tickling. Its all part of an amazing build up for me.
    Now to just find a willing participant.
    Lol

• MrLukas

MrLukas

a year ago

2 things come to mind... Before trying to operate precious and delicate equipment at least learn to spell it... Second, the greatest sex organ is the brain. Warm that up first.

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

a year ago

Yes, but a clitoris is bigger than a cock, so the average number of nerve endings may be half? ;-)

Before any of you leap in with disparaging comments, check you know what you're about and include all the hidden bits of the female erogenous zones, especially the extensive misnamed G "spot".

• AussieKarli

AussieKarli

a year ago

Women are gathers and we have our focus on many things at once so it can often take a while to get our focus back in on our bodies and our pleasure. Many of us think we need to be pleasing our man at the same time rather than just letting go and enjoying what is being done to us.
    Men are single focussed hunters so you immediately focus in on your cocks and your pleasure.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

I don’t believe the idea with the clitoris for pleasure only.

Sometimes, I’ll be sitting back playing with my cock, teasing Tara a little I hope a lot, she will give a look, a nice look, then her little bullet or the recent womaniser wand… her eyes roll some, her pussy vibrating so so that it’s so wet and splashing as she cums there then in a moment,takes a rest, then I may suggest cumming too, she’ll likely be all for it and I’ll Cum all over her tits, pussy, arse and off she goes again. Sometimes we may warm up a few times, edging along, then there’s altered state, awesome,
    The clitoris also is the central hub for the entire reproductive systems functioning, reactions, coordination and configuration management baby making stuff, motherly intuition, things like that too.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Sexfun00

Sexfun00

a year ago

I have a lady friend who orgasm's from a great hug and kiss.No sex or play required

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

It doesn’t take longer, it just takes more than flashing your dick. The right look, the right gesture, the right touch and a woman can be ready in an instant.

• Kincraft

Kincraft

a year ago

There's a few reasons for this:
    More nerve endings equates with overly sensitive rather than highly sensitive.
    A clitoris is very often 'sheathed' so it's unaccustomed to direct contact; aka overly sensitive.
    Some/most men don't know what the fuck they're doing down there. They can rub somewhere near a clitoris (to little effect) and occasionally expose it for some direct 'overly sensitive' contact which detracts from the experience.
    A clitoris is substantially smaller than a cock. Using a metaphor, you'd have an easy time catching a beach ball yet may struggle to catch a ping-pong ball. Cocks are easier to manage due to their size.

There are also biological factors at play. In an evolutionary sense, men benefit from being able to get up and 'off' quickly. Women need more convincing that sex is the right decision... because in a biological sense, it's directly related to bearing children. There are evolutionary advantages to delaying sex. Some reservations means you have more time to consider.

As a side note, women moan during sex, in part, as a signal to other males. Naturally, you want your children to be stronger than the other kids, so you make a bit of noise to initiate a bit of healthy competition between the nearby men. You want the best genes.. "let them fight".

Back on topic:
    A man has done his job once he's blown his load. He needs time to restock the baby-batter before going again. So, men have this truly unfair thing called the male refractory period where we go soft after an orgasm. Although, it is possible to reduce this effect. Yes.. I am boasting when I say I've managed to stay hard through 6 orgasms.

Women benefit from finding sex pleasurable for as long as it lasts... there's a need for them to be able to keep going after climax, because otherwise, there would be this (said humorously) incredibly small risk of her cumming first and kicking the guy off before 'his troops infiltrate the castle'.

• Meataxe149

Meataxe149

a year ago

Just for the record. Ejaculating is in no way an indication of an orgasm. Most men go their entire lives without ever achieving orgasm.