Why do I never get any replies

January 17 2020

Hi everyone, I'm semi new rhp. Been on and off on here.

How can I make my profile more appealing to couples and singles?
Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Do 100 pushups a day for 30 days, get a light tan, take new pics then increase the number of pushups by 50.

Repeat this every 30 days.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Your brand of fake tan...that one makes you look a tad orange.

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

this topic comes around more regularly than bin night and has been answered comprehensively.
    if I can summarize:
    1. single men outnumber single women here by about eight to one.2. women get hundreds of messages3. most messages do not extend beyond 'Hey, are you DTF?'4. women don't have time or inclination to read them all.5. No reply means No Thank You6. they don't owe you an explanation.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hahaha deepest purple..
    Great advice 👌

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It just takes time and a bit of persistence. Fine tune and elaborate a bit on your profile and you will be rooting king before you now it!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I repeat this point a lot with this issue....

Where’s the personality in your profile?? All you said to us(through your profile) is that you’re a bored and desperate to escape male from Britain ...

Exactly what does that offer anyone ??

Mr Dragon

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

You have too many ask mes on your profile

• bonefide

bonefide

4 years ago

Hughesy, we have a problem.........

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Couple of suggestions Flowzee
    Yes the pictures could be done with better lighting Also put some smart street clothes on. You are likely to meet someone socially first so they are more likely to be interested in someone looking sharp.
    Watch your punctuation and grammar. As per previous posts the old male of the species is outnumbered, so the slightest mishap on the old spellcheque could put a line through your profile.
    Also I would pipe down the fantasies a bit. Dogging fantasies are fine but probably narrows the field even more. Sharing fantasies to that detail is something that is maybe left to when you meet or private messaging.
    Also maybe add something on what you find attractive and what people may find attractive in you.
    Face pic is a winner as is the comment on that you have a job. However, some more description around that ie. 'I run a small business which means I can be flexible with meets' might give it that extra zing.
    But most of all attend social meet and greets when you can and build up a network of friends. Sending messages can be a long and lonely road.
    Regards
    CT

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Safe sex- if required, is a massive red flag for a lot of people.

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

Tara stops at a smile, then she wants to know everything else.

Mado

Mado Tara xx

• NaughtyGent

NaughtyGent

4 years ago

Yeah man. A lot of good advice but that profile pic needs some serious consideration.

What have you got to hide, if your here from England show yourself in full so anyone reading your profile can see who you are have no reason to suspect why you won’t show yourself.

Also tell a bit of a story, your profile is about as deep as a puddle and different strokes for different folks but I think most people on here want to know a bit more than you are giving away.

After all how can you expect a single woman or couple to open their door (and legs to you) if you don’t share anything about yourself and what they can expect when they meet you??

In short, face pic (wearing a nice outfit) and open up or don’t expect anyone to open their door to you.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Your profile is a lot better. I'd drop the sugar dating bullshit myself (save that for your midlife crisis) and drop down to a simple premium membership but other than that it's looking pretty good.
    Keep at it, don't get jaded, try meet women through other means and, most importantly, do your push-ups. You'll have success.