Why do I get zero likes or messages

July 20 2024

So I have been on here for a while I wouldn’t say I am not an un attractive male and even when I send out a
Like or a message it just feels like there is nothing ever send back or just very zero interest. Is it my profile or are the pickings just so high for women on here that it’s just flying by the waist side.

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a month ago

Red Hot Pie is an interesting place. You seem like a nice down to earth gentleman who is a little reserved. I find this attractive but others may not.

I offer the following suggestions

Complete all of your profile from the drop downs as a lot is missing. I know the whole dick-size thing can be intimidating. But women who are on the hunt want to know everything physically before they engage. If it's not there they just move on.

Add a few more photos to the 2 good ones you have.

Add more to your profile, other interests, eg. beach bushwalking live music and who. Women look for conversation starters, connections and similarities to chat about before connecting.

• Massage_Donor

Massage_Donor

a month ago

It can be hard as a single guy, as there are far more of us than there are women and couples.

So you need to be patient and not pushy (no response = not interested).

Sending likes without a message is pointless, especially if they have a guest profile.

Think about your opening messages. Are they too short or too long? Do they actually reflect that you've read their profile and are interested in it?

Also, I see that you're a smoker. That's ok if you're contacting other smokers, but will be a turn-off for almost everyone else.

• MrSin68

MrSin68

a month ago

This is a good question that’s come up a few times . I find just sending a like may not get noticed because the other profile may not be a paid member . Also look at what you put in your profile and expand on what you put into it . Also see if the other account is verified .
    The ratio of males to females is large so females can be selective . As for couples that’s been a huge issue for me as just this week I’ve blocked 4 accounts claiming couple but it’s just a male which is misleading and deceptive.
    I have 2 months till my account runs out of being premium so unless things improve I have to justify paying considering the costs of living .
    Wish you the best and hope you find the right people . Good luck

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

a month ago

You come across like a genuine guy. Agreed you could fill in some sections. Disagree you need to state dick size. Those that are out for a specific size can already look for that.
    I would add a photo where you are smiling. A charming one. Many women are a sucker for a charming smile. I know I am. Good luck!

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

Sorry
    Not discounting your experience but every guy I’ve met says that they don’t get much interest… like one guy has 20+ validations and apparently only 1 in 10 people he messages reply to him.
    Make of that what you will.
    Either way it’s a beautiful day outside- bit fresh but I wouldn’t be too concerned about what’s happening online
    Take care and wear a jacket x

• wantsome0405

wantsome0405

a month ago

I’m the same. Struggle to even get a view lol