Who’s meeting in Newcastle

November 09 2019

Anyone meet in Newcastle area , where do you go to meet to get to know people , bars , beaches ?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

4 years ago

Interested to know too if they're are any meets/greets on.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Most of the meet and greets I see are listed on other sites, it seems RHP is rather capital city orientated and those of us in the Newcastle region are often overlooked.Perhaps an idea is something regular at a venue where those f us in the lifestyle could just catch up over a drink and meal and meet outside of the websites?Considering the number of fake profiles that seem to proliferate these sites and that face to face meets far surpass online interactions, and that the newcastle scene is rather underground, due in part to the small town nature of the area and the need for discretion, something that is just a social catchup is always a good idea

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yeah that sounds good maybe have to start one throw it up there and the underground can meet discreetly as just a meet at a local venue with no pressure

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Courious girl I get to Newcastle sometimes would you be interested in meeting

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hey we own a restaurant in the hunter valley and looking to host a meet and greet night if anyone would be interested might start a group forum and see if we can get people keen would be a closed function

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’d love to meet with any MF couples or single women of all ages if anyone’s keen. Or even organise something with multiple people.

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

We are running a social meet and greet in Newcastle
    It’s listed on the events page

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

There is a Newcastle/Hunter/CC club that meets once a month.
    Message me if you want any info