Who here dribbles?

March 13 2022

So let’s talk about precum.
Now we’ve played a bit but not a lot and of the guys present we have found the majority of them produce quite a lot of precum, one guy’s cock was literally twitching in anticipation the whole time and bubbling out a load of precum.
How common is this?
I ask as this never happens to me no matter how turned on I am or how long it’s been between orgasms (not that there is usually more than a day or two at most)
Love to hear people’s experiences with this!

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I’ve been with men who create a lot of precum, not long term though, I’m not a fan. I don’t think it’s all that common either, obviously I notice it and I have no idea how many people I’ve slept with but only a small portion of them produced so much precum that I noticed and found it a bit of a turnoff.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

If im excited yes ' l do,seem to produce more but most times its just the everyday warm load..

• Grouse33

Grouse33

2 years ago

Nope. I stay dry as a dead dingo’s donger most times.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

Mr gets a glistening knob.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

Sounds very messy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

I've only played with one man that produced do much precum I thought he was cumming. It would literally squirt out and twitch. And this was EVERY time we'd play. Its definitely not my thing and I found it quite off putting. My hubby, like the majority of other men I've been with, produce nothing more than a glisten over the head. Interesting topic OP👍

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

When extremely aroused I'll produce enough precum to run down my cock. Which is to say, maybe 20% of the time. Depends what's going on, and needs some time too. Quickies - 30mins or less are not going to produce much, or any.

The liquid is perfectly clear, viscous like honey, and essentially tasteless. I suggest if it's not, then it's more than precum bubbling out?

- Alex.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I do love precum… it’s incredibly hot 🔥

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Wow! As a producer of a lot of pre-cum I had no idea it contained sperm😳 Is this medically proven? Asking for a friend!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'm a dribbler... I understand it could be a bit off putting for my partner to get a wet leg (or wherever lol).. So I'm very conscious of that and will keep something handy to mop the drop...

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

Haha thanks guys, very interesting to read about our little differences. Seems my seminal vesicle valves are as tight as a Tiger!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Precum only starts dribbling here when really aroused but seems to flow freely from that point on, depending on the situation. Mrs enjoys the taste and texture of precum but has a dislike for the taste and waterproof texture of cum! Each to their own....

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

When turned on and hard during a blowjob or wanking I do get small amounts of PreCum. My past gf would love to lick it off the tip and it had a taste and feeling she loved it on her tongue. On occasions she would kiss me and it would literally tingle my mouth and tongue as well.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

2 years ago

My man leaks pre-cum a lot. And I love it. Turns me on. I use it as lip gloss. Great moisturiser. To me it is a sign of virility and the more the better 😈

• great_pretender

great_pretender

2 years ago

I had to get a second circumcision in 2020, (long story, don't ask) and once I healed I noticed that I produced a lot more pre cum

• Playwithme21

Playwithme21

2 years ago

I produce lots and most of my partners have had no issue with it, it's a perfect natural lube. I don't judge the way our bodies react, we are all different and I love the differences. It's certainly not a turn off when a woman gets super wet. 😊

• canberrahot

canberrahot

2 years ago

Get alot of precome especially if really turned on. I can often make it happen myself if needed by moving the muscles in the lower area and forcing it a little. It actually helps with sex more slippery especially if partner rubs her finger around the head seems to leak out. Some women seem put off by it as often they havent come across it at all. But for me its just natural at happems most times.

• onelife13

onelife13

2 years ago

Yes a small amount , enough to rub around my head . Most of the times I get turned on

• Mrnyceguy

Mrnyceguy

4 months ago

I drip lots of pre cum and I get told I tast really sweet. I had a three way with a couple years ago and as the wife would suck my dick while her husband watched she would pull away and tongue kiss him so he could taste it, it was a real Hot 3way🔥