Who else is finding it difficult to find someone on RHP due to their location

February 16 2024

It’s been a pain in the ass for me trying to find someone close to me on RHP due to me living in a regional area.

Is anyone else going through this and how do they feel?

Comments

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

No. I’m in the city, easy. But wishing you all the best!

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

2 months ago

I'm confused - are you simply upset at your reality and want empathy OR are you looking for a solution?

Either way, you need to consider doing what so many people in the bush have to do. Arrange to meet in the city . . . . . . or . . . . . . meet halfway. Because you simply have a supply and demand issue. And the only option you have, is to admit that it’s not fair and find a way to counteract it.

If you've spent any time in the universe of online dating in the last 1-20 years, you will be aware of the many 'issues' that each gender identity and sexual orientation faces, and as low-level narcissism increases in our culture, largely in part due to the torrent of influence by social media, more and more people are struggling to ‘connect’.

It’s getting harder, not easier.

So you need to decided HOW much effort you are prepared to make, and what you can say and offer to women, to entice them to consider you as an option.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

This topic had been brought up several times and I am sure I did many years back as I felt as you do.

Being in a regional area is a bit harder in general. Your choices of nearby are limited. The ratios of F to M are against you and I found most females who I have messaged and replied are not interested in any form of them or you travelling as they have options nearer to them.

I live in a large regional area and it can be a pain in the arse. Always has been. Probably always will

Seriously not much you can do except decide whether you want to persist in trying or give it a miss.