Where to find true bi couples

April 10 2024

Where do you find a genuine bi couple or ladies who want to play with bi men in Perth, I have been looking for a very long time, this is about them and what I am looking for, I am not push and always would like to catch up first for a coffee so they can say no, I don’t want to go to any other sites

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

21 days ago

Do you mean on RHP or just in Perth somewhere?

If you mean on RHP,

Go to the discover tab
    Select couples and women, check the 'with photos' and 'verified' boxes
    Go to advanced search
    Click on sexual orientation
    Select bi-sexual and bi-curious
    Hit search

Voila!

• tryus30

tryus30

20 days ago

Definitely understand it’s not easy to find bi couples. I think honesty and patience is your best approach. As a couple we get a lot of messages from guys, but truthfully it’s about timing for us , we have got to be on the same page and finding that guy who is actually willing to play and not stuff you around is just as hard for us .

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

20 days ago

They'll find you essentially as most will message directly or post Datefinders etc.
    From personal experience, you get inundated with messages and most aren't genuinely Bi themselves.... Which results in ALOT of time wasted sorting the wheat from the chaff. Make sure your messages are enticing and making you stand out from the herd.
    Attend Events, its honestly the best way to meet people and build up your network.