sweetco

sweetco

M39 F38

Where do you buy a good bed that does not break so quickly?

August 03 2023

Hi RHPers!
Hope someone can help us a very delicate problem we have.

We are breaking our beds as we have lots of intensive sex almost daily. We also have a family and many beds we had including the last one produce lots of loud noise. We tried various positions and tried them in different directions on bed but it did not change the situation too much.

We saw some beds in clubs and even were thinking to ask where they bought those as all beds in clubs are used regularly and with a comparable to ours intensity at least as per our few observations. We hope someone here had same issue, managed to solve it and could advise what kind of beds we can buy and where. We have spent a fortune on beds with no success to solve the issues listed above.

Thank you for understanding of our delicate question and any advice is very much appreciated.

Comments

• evo67

evo67

9 months ago

Sleeping Duck

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

lol, great question!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Ohh my with you on it any bed would be a good one😁

• Patrick2510

Patrick2510

9 months ago

My advice is buy a bed with mattress and base, no need for bed head, extremely sturdy, and then there's no noise from the bed frame and bed head, best thing I ever bought

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

I have a Tempur (zero gravity). Purchased at Harvey Norman
    Best investment!
    It adjusts and can easily move away from the wall.

Ms Foxy

• PineapplePie

PineapplePie

9 months ago

I have had a broken bed incident in the past. It was a most enjoyable and memorable night which I still joke about with the couple years later (you know who you are)!!
    Our bed now, Mr Pineapple has customised with extra screws in all the boards. brackets in each corner, as well as some pretty serious kick arse bolts. That bed ain’t going anywhere!

• Iabloke

Iabloke

9 months ago

Just put the mattress on the floor cut out the middle man till you calm down a bit

• RHP User

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

9 months ago

The strongest bed I ever had was an old school country style wooden bed. It was really good until I snapped the metal brackets but then a colleague at work husband was a welder and welded up some new brackets and made them strong. After that it really took a pounding for years and not a squeak but plenty of squeals!

Currently we have a latex mattress, I think it’s the perfect stuff for sleep and play. It’s on a quality zero gravity base that doesn’t look to be that strong but is holding up. Maybe the flexible slats are a help there?

So if I was you I’d be going the old fashioned pine country bed and buying some heavy duty corner brackets and bolting it together. Also get thicker slats and screw them to the base then get a latex mattress and I’d think the only noises will be those escaping your mouth or reverberating from you flesh!

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

This is hilarious. What kind of beds are you actually breaking?
    Never had this happen and we too have daily gregarious sex.
    Currently have a Sealy Posturpedic Crown Jewel (Medium plush) on King Base. Spent about 23k has been absolutely phenomenal. We have a custom bedhead built into the wall (not attached to bed). Zero noises, zero issues. Love it.
    Before that one we had a Snooze Regis Ultra Mattress (same base) for a few years and it was fantastic too.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

9 months ago

OMG following! Literally trying to solve this problem right now as well 😋 Have been looking at Sleeping Duck beds frame. Whilst I love the design and the promises they make, the bed head style doesn't lend itself to BDSM fun. I wanna have my pie and eat it too 😉

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

9 months ago

OP have you tried the Quokka brand frames?

• JustAnotherSl_t

JustAnotherSl_t

9 months ago

Click to view content

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I am a European style foam mattress so no springs or noise. And extra screws in the old heavy wood base. I think you would be doing well to break it.
    I got sick of springs being broken.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

When vigorous sex and foreplay is in process to avoid damage to the bed and minimise the squeaking bed head and posts it’s alway a good idea to have a nice mat on the floor 😂

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I’ve bought a length of 2 x 4 wood from Bunnings and cut them to fit under the middle of the bed frame and screwed them under the slats. Seems to have worked a treat in reducing noise and the sagging of the slats.

Just checked and 13 bucks at Bunnings, cheap solution!!

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

9 months ago

Click to view content

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Build a bed from steel

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Geez this makes me upset that maybe we are a bit too vanilla. No broken beds here.

• JennaTalls

JennaTalls

7 months ago

ZINUS beds and mattress online ( AMAZON) brilliant, so good my son and his girlfriend bought one too.

• Mandou

Mandou

4 months ago

EURO Pallets 80x120cm, easy to carry around because light weight, can be stacked or cut to size. Cheap because it usually ends up in a skip bin due to lack of use in Oz. Also it cant be destroyed if you drill holes in it etc because its solid timber. Only downside in my opinion is, its hard to clean underneath. The industrial look might not be everyones favourite...