When I was shit at eating pussy.

October 31 2023

Abi told me straight to my face…

“Your going down on me game needs some work”

Kick to the metaphoricals. Psychological immasculation. Shame. Guilt.

But it made me aware and slowly I improved and worked out all her buttons.

Has anyone’s partner told them something as harsh but ultimately helped them to be better sexually?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 months ago

Im sure everyone has been in this situation.... For one thing or another.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

6 months ago

If she 's moaning and pull's your head in ' you know you must be doing something right .. ? No two women are ever the same.. so do your best with whatever skills you have..

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

6 months ago

There's a way of giving guidance without being harsh or unkind. But who knows, maybe you were told many times kindly and failed to change.

• big_rig

big_rig

6 months ago

Maybe not quite the same thing but I was seeing a woman a few years ago that didn't quite respond to my attentions as I was used to. She never criticised but there was clearly something I wasn't doing right and she let me know. Turns out it was her being defensive and self conscious, she divulged she had a spinal injury not long ago that affect her nerves in the lower half of her body which meant she didn't have much sensation in her.....yonic temple. Which meant I had to hit it hard, so to speak, almost to the point of brutality for her to feel it.

Anyway, it worked out and after much conditioning with Rocky style montage of me hitting her clit like a speed bag, hitting her k spot like a heavy bag, working the g spot like a medicine ball against a wall, tongue excercises like chin and neck conditioning and repeating a mantra on "not how you go down but how you get back up" etc.

It did teach me a lot about the core roots and nerves that ripple like a solar system in the vagi-cosmos 👍🙌✌️👉☝️🫵👆👇🖖🤙🫴🫳👍✊👊🥊

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

6 months ago

"She comes first" by Ian Kerner - a bible for cunnilingus givers