What’s a song that your are absolutely loving at the moment?

March 02 2024

I am absolutely loving the song ‘Thinking ‘Bout Love’ by Wild Rivers at the moment.

It was one of those Spotify recommendations that comes on after an album finishes playing and the absolutely nailed it.

I’ve been listening to it on repeat for weeks. The whole album is amazing actually, it’s called ‘Songs to Break up To’

Let me know what your favourite songs are, new or old and I’ll check them out.

Comments

• JustStephTuls

JustStephTuls

2 months ago

When you’re good to Mama - Chicago (musical) Ditto Cell Block Tango. Sexy, staunch Sisters with soul.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

I’m going to be self indulgent and like put a few because picking one song I’m absolutely loving is like asking me to pick a favourite child or movie or shag …

Supergirl by Dream Chase and Della

Moskow Diskow by Telex 

Margaret by Major League DJz and Victony

Anything by Dubdogz …

Annnnd I’ll stop …

Sorry I love music… it’s like iit explains the world and creates my memories…

Great post Alexis … can’t wait to find more tunes for my playlists!!

• ppiffle3934

ppiffle3934

2 months ago

Lewis Capaldi’s latest album has a few good songs. Love the Hell out of You and The Ancient Art of Always Fucking Up I really like. Old favourites are from Portishead, Glory Box and Roads. Radiohead’s song Creep. Pink Floyd’s album Dark Side of the Moon, particularly The Great Gig in the Sky. Led Zeppelin’s Thank You, What Is and What Should Never Be. Teardrop by Massive Attack. A lot depends on my mood at the time really

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

Ok, I admit I'm a swiftie at heart.
    My Spotify is playing her songs at the moment

I do really like Ray LaMontagne. His album, "Trouble" is my favourite. His voice is sexy as fuck!

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

I'm also liking Tracy Chapman, Fast car.
    Pleeeease for the life of God, no one mention musicians who have Covered 'Fast Car'. They are shit.
    There's only one! That's the one and only Tracy.
    I dislike musicians who do covers of awesome songs. They ruin them! 😒

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I am rather eclectic music wise and do not know much of the new stuff. I have been getting into whatever I can find on youtube of Otyken. But recently while walking about pumping some of Grinspoon's heavier stuff. Love me a heap of Joplin and Hendrix puts me in a very relaxed place like I am there in that time

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

2 months ago

Lyin Eyes by the Eagles, has a special meaning with me

• DMSR1999

DMSR1999

2 months ago

How about his Royal Badness - Prince? I like him so much we named our profile after one of his songs on 1999. Have a listen to DMSR.

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

2 months ago

Thanks for the recommendation, great song! I will check out the album.

This weekend I've been listening to country music, it always brings me in a good mood. Luke Combs is a favourite with "I know she ain't ready"
    Now I'm just dreaming of a cowboy to ride with into the sunset 🤠😈

• No_probLlama68

No_probLlama68

2 months ago

@Alexis Is it a good idea to put some of these together and make a RHP playlist on Spotify? 😀🕺

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

2 months ago

Beautiful things - Benson Boone

Lose control - teddy swims
    You're still the one - Teddy swims

I'm a sucker for a nice male voice 😍

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I am always on the old school bit. Guns and roses, Cinderella, def Leppard, pattern :) at the gym I am all techno as I gets my dancing and pumped to do some work :)

• Kt_Kcouple

Kt_Kcouple

2 months ago

Foo fighters latest album ‘but here we are’ is awesome and also I love Robert de Leo ‘Lessons learned’. Amazing. City and Colour is an incredible band too; Dallas Green’s voice 🥰🥰

• squirtingmilf1

squirtingmilf1

a month ago

“Got Me Started” by Troy Sivan an Aussie artist.

• JustStephTuls

JustStephTuls

a month ago

Matchbox Twenty.
    Downfall ⭐️ Bent ⭐️ Disease ⭐️ She’s so mean ⭐️ Girl like that ⭐️ Push
    End scene 🤣💖

• Mandou

Mandou

a month ago

"On the Turning Away" from Pink Floyd. A bit of a reminder for us humans not to look away...

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

If you like house music and have you tube premium there is a new mix by damien Lazarus at day zero a festival in tulum. That set is absolutely brilliant.

• Shadowplay

Shadowplay

25 days ago

Tejano Blue - new song by Cigarettes After Sex

• Mandou

Mandou

21 days ago

"Supergirl" from Reamonn. one of those songs that comes and goes in cycles in my playlist :)