What is your experience with double penetration? MFM (straight)

January 25 2024

Tell your stories in this regard

Comments

• evo67

evo67

3 months ago

Can be difficult to do but wife luvs it

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 months ago

Had a couple not so successful attempts and a couple of successful attempts. There can be some messing about trying to get all in the right position and if just one person is not 100% keen, comfortable with the closeness of everyone else, and relaxed, or perhaps a bit tired, it's easy to lose strength of erection. A bit more applicable again for DVP.

Helps to try on repeated occasions with those everyone has played with before rather than with strangers at a party for example.

But, others I'm sure have had different successes in different situations.

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

3 months ago

There so many variables to making DP work.

Including
    * Her hip flexibility
    * How often she’s tried anal
    * How comfortable the guys are if they cross swords
    * What experience/research have the guys done with anal
    * Are two of them romantically linked (this has an impact on positions)

Are you planning on DP or just curious?

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

3 months ago

I've found that a couch work a lot better than a bed

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

3 months ago

Wife often asks for DVP, guessing she enjoys it!

• dpfanatic69

dpfanatic69

3 months ago

Agree with everything above, it's a great position for all three of us involved, DP or DVP. Great for the lady when she's comfortably in position, and us lads love the feel of a hot lady between us. It's a contant sport so inevitable contact takes place, most guys are comfortable coming together in her hands, mouth and pussy. Doing anal on a lady is top shelf and certainly doesn't make any man, gay or bi.
    My attitude has always been keep in simple, try stuff have a laugh if it doesn't work, try another position, find a position that works for you.

• Coffeetime75

Coffeetime75

3 months ago

Fantastic discussion topic. Being a straight man that has had MMF with a straight/bi couple I can honestly say, hands down… the best sexual experience I’ve ever had the pleasure to be involved in.
    I feel honoured that they would ask me and would never turn it down. Incredibly sexy to watch a loving couple, him lying on the bed, her on top, eagerly encourage you over to take position in behind her.
    Yes, there is some male to male contact, as if there’s not going to be, but once you’re all in sync and in the moment, it’s just heaven.

Highly recommended.

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

3 months ago

Try it facing belly down with the bigger guy underneath it’s easier to start that way. Oh and pre play tequila shots help..

• AsianCouple_Syd2

AsianCouple_Syd2

3 months ago

Tried this last night with a toy in her anal. Start with something small and use plenty of lubricant. If she likes it I kept pushing it in but if she says it hurts I stop immediately.

Using a vibrating toy rubbing the outside then partially inserting it in her anal while I fuck her pussy seems to give her some pleasure.

Most importantly we all have to be in the right mood and you just go with what's right at the time.