What is the most refreshing thing you have found about being on RHP?

April 04 2022

At the risk of encouraging cynical responses, what has been the most refreshing aspect for you of being on this site? How has your journey been boosted by it?

We’ve all heard and are aware of the negatives, but would love to see some positive answers…..

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

RHP is an amazing space to find equally amazing people. People so grounded, open, true to themselves and know exactly who they are.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

2 years ago

I can't say we met the people who we have on-going friendships ON RHP but we met them through events that we all found THROUGH RHP.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

It’s been an eye opening experience!
    Having been introduced to the site by a narcissist who talked shit about most people here I was ready to be mortified and leave again straight away. What I found was the opportunity to learn and grow and experience some wonderful people, this place gave me the ability to see what I was a part of was absolute shite and I’d actually be better off roaming this site (and indeed the world) alone. That’s empowering! Sure there’s some really weird people but I think we all know I’m not afraid to call them out if it gets too out of hand and I couldn’t even do that before, if I could I wouldn’t have spent so long with the person who introduced me, haha. So all in all I’d say my experience here has been a positive one of personal growth and fun adventures 😊 and so it continues...life is a balancing act 😘

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

The fact that most of the woman on here are genuion.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Positives: Ninja Fucks. 🥰😋🥰😋

If you know, you know.
    If you don't, you don't.

Ms Foxy

• JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit

2 years ago

The most refreshing thing that I've found is how open-minded people are and, for the most part, accepting of other's desires, whatever they may be. I've tried heaps of other dating sites/apps in my time but was never after a traditional monogamous relationship, and RHP was the most straight up and honest without spending 3 dates beating around the bush only to find you aren't sexually compatible. I loved that there was no time wasted with all that crap on here. I moved across the country for someone I met on RHP and then ended up settling down with another I met on here after that relationship broke down, we just built a home together!

• FunwithSandS

FunwithSandS

2 years ago

That’s a lovely outcome! I must say, we’ve met some wonderful people on here. Some we’ve played with, some we haven’t, but it’s been great to compare journeys and see how things have developed for all of us over time.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Less BS than other sites, more transparent of their intentions and situations. Met some really nice people 😊

• loveYOURpleasure

loveYOURpleasure

2 years ago

Well I would just quote from my profile to answer that:
    "I’ve been on here for a long time, and while a gentleman never tells I can honestly say that I have met some wonderful people who have enriched my life and continue to.
    Some of them I haven’t even met in person, and that’s fine with me...fun and interesting text conversations, or deep and meaningful text conversations, or anything in between it’s all worthwhile."

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

I think the biggest positive we have felt about exploring others is just how much we adore exploring each other. Being free to explore whatever we want and finding our biggest desires still lay with time together is really nice

• Sensualdan

Sensualdan

2 years ago

Wow, what great comments about the site. I’m new, shyish( my first post) but looking forward to hopefully having some similar experiences with open minded people. The forums definitely interest me and enjoyed the free flow of ideas but also the great advice- also a few chuckles along the way. I’ve had few responses so far to messages sent but then again not sent many - I’m not in a hurry and would rather make a connection.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

I like that I can control who sees my identity because that allows me to put out there exactly what I’m looking for. Met some great people well out of my typical social circles and love that.

• playfun61

playfun61

2 years ago

The most refreshing? Unexpected? That almost everyone I have met or chatted to has been gracious pleasant and friendly. Despite the ghosting fake profiles and pretenders it’s a positive experience. Just don’t take it too seriously, it’s on the internet after all.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

I would write this for me as the swinging and/or sex positive scene, as I use multiple equivalent websites. However, for RHP, it has been where I have attended many, and hosted all my meet and greets.

As a scene, it was refreshing to find there are actually people out there who share (my own, or in general various) adult interests.

For RHP, it is refreshing to have found the number of individuals and couples, willing to support in person member organised events.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

2 years ago

Back in the day, 2018ish the forum was fantastic and very helpful for me as a person returning to dating after a marriage breakdown. The advice given helped me gain confidence as a newly dating person and helped me understand boundaries. Not saying it's terrible now just different and not as many people contributing. It was also really funny and there were some great topics and discussions shared.
    Being on here helped me meet some interesting and diverse people the majority of whom were lovely and I gained sexual confidence and became more open minded. I ticked a few sexual fantasies off the list as well. I should have ticked more before I became attached. Such is life :)

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I think a LOT of people will find a boost to their mental health. When you jump on this site and realize that your kinks or fetishes are not weird at all, and that you actually find out there are other people who share your kinks. Finding out your kinks are actually ok and nothing to be ashamed of. Unless you’re into kids, in which case you need help

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

There are some really nice respectful ppl Being new I wasn’t sure what to expect but pleasantly surprised now and looking forward to meeting some couples

• Candypopping

Candypopping

2 years ago

Without a doubt the most wonderful and unexpected aspect of being part of the RHP community, has been meeting my Daddy at an MFM organised via RHP. 🥰

Which was a specific result of the second best thing about RHP, and that is the discovery and nurturing of my “group play” Kink. (Amongst many other Kinks that RHP has engendered and given life to).

Without RHP I had no feasible way as a single woman who had been repressed and abused, to safely find MFM, MMMF, GB's or FMF's. RHP gives vulnerable, shy, unsure and 'newbie' Kinksters, confidence to explore and engage.

I have crossed SO many things off my bucket list, specifically because of RHP 😈, but meeting my Daddy will always be the thing I am most grateful for.
    ❤️
    Baby Girl

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes it’s hard work finding like minded couples, especially living in the country and being busy with work and family. But we have met lovely people and enjoyed social and sexual experiences. So we stick with it as there is gold in them thare hills.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 years ago

Aside from the opportunity to meet and engage with other likeminded naughty and kinky people, I have always found the forums a great way to enhance the general RHP experience.
    It’s really interesting (and often surprising) to see the wit, banter and humour that pops up from time to time.
    Just goes to show lots of people have a lighter side and that it’s not all about sex!
    Xx Obi1