What is the craziest thing have you done for sex?

February 01 2023

I was having these conversation with a good old friend and the Topic was: " what is the craziest thing have you done for sex"
In like what is the craziest thing you did to have sex or what is the craziest things have youdone to have sex with someone? And how did that work? Was good, did work out? Tell us more about!

The craziest thing I have done: I hot a flight straight to Canberra after working double shift, went out with these girl that is hot as F... that I to these day still don't know have she seen on me. Had the best sex ever, and got the next flight back home next morning to go back to work another double shift.
Was crazy.

Comments

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

a year ago

English is not my first language.

Judgement much on him, guys? 👎🏽

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

I had sex in a tent with a stranger in a room full of other sleeping backpackers. It’s not exactly crazy but maybe a bit undignified 🤣
    Afterward he said in so many words he was surprised I had my life more together than my actions suggested. Pot kettle black mate

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Com’on Mask, you left out the crazy stuff that made the crazy sex story crazy.
    You Latino’s are a proud emotionally caring people, did you speak in romantic poetry to her, she saw something in you that tickled her fancy? You can tell us if you were cheeky…😉

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Craziest thing I've done...there's way toooo many to say!

Ms Foxy

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

We went to Arrows one night as mfm, took a bag of wipes, Glenn 20 disinfectant and some biscuits 🍪
    The idea was go upstairs sanitise a lounge, get naked and play up mfm, wait for a Tranny our mate liked and he’d give her ‘the look’ to come join in with us.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Your not getting that kind of info in the forums from me. 😆

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

My crazy wild days were before internet so that's were my crazy shit stays. I seem to be transgressing again as I'm getting older. Though the top of a semi trailer in the NT comes to mind. 🤣

• sexuallover

sexuallover

6 months ago

Met a female co worker for drinks then went to a park in the city
    Sat on a park bench over looking the water
    I had just finished my last beer and she asked me to fuck her with the bottle tip
    She found it very erotic and so did I
    I had to cover her mouth with the other hand as she came
    She then rode me until I came inside her which wasn’t long as I was so horny already
    People past and to my amazement nobody said anything
    Very unexpected blew me away
    😜