What is something on your bucket list?

May 09 2024

What is something on your (non-sexual) bucket list. Or just something you'd love to do one day?..... For me, I'd love to visit Iceland sometime. I'd also like to climb Mt Kilamanjaro and Aconcagua. Also diving with Whale sharks, that'd be pretty cool.

Comments

• SugarAndSpiceWA

SugarAndSpiceWA

5 months ago

Cage diving with great white sharks 🦈😱

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

5 months ago

Be an extra in a big movie. I lobbied hard to get onto the set of Thor Ragnarok but alas it wasn't to be.

• Ex007

Ex007

5 months ago

A wolf tracking tour in the Arctic and see the northern lights.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

5 months ago

Sail a yacht around the world

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

5 months ago

1 week at desire resort Mexico and plus one for cage dive with white pointers

• RachWandered

RachWandered

5 months ago

Ski in Japan. And I want to hum Tom Waits the entire time… go to Alaska and visit Anchorage- so I can say I was anchored down in Anchorage. Of course the Chelsea Hotel… but I’ve not checked if it’s still open. I need to pay my respects to Leonard Cohen tho - otherwise it’ll be Manhattan and Berlin
    Yes. My entire travel itinerary is based on my fave songs but it’s not my fault I’m a nerd …

• YouTarzanMeJane

YouTarzanMeJane

5 months ago

See the Northern lights

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

Coachella! Looking into it as we speak for next year (2025)
    In the near furture (Aug) about to tick off, helicopter ride over Yellowstone national Park and Mt St Helens.
    About to tick off my 3rd/4th property.
    Still got a few on my fuckit and bucketit lists to tick off, but won't bore you all.

Ms Foxy

• ppiffle3934

ppiffle3934

5 months ago

Visit Europe as I’ve never been. The beautiful countries with beautiful buildings that have so much history.
    And one that has history but is not beautiful, Auschwitz.
    Iceland and the Northen lights.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

5 months ago

95% of mine are travel related... surprise 🤭 Have some random ones too, like "donate an obscenely large amount of money to a worthy cause" and "own a home I genuinely like"

• time4us4play

time4us4play

5 months ago

Stand up comedy.

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

5 months ago

We would definitely like to travel more, my wife would love to go to Europe and especially Italy and I would love to see the Pyramids potentially while enjoying a cruise down the Nile. My wife would also love to dive with Whale Sharks.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

I want to solve the Rubik’s cube.
    Tried at school but couldn’t do it.
    Seems everyone ElSE could, but then I found out that most of them cheated.
    Don’t want to look it up on the internet as it’s just something I want to do myself.
    Or die trying.

• perfect_lovers

perfect_lovers

5 months ago

Great topic… For us: Burning Man, Lap Australia, Alaska, Cape d’Agde, Bibbulmun Track!

• Felicitous

Felicitous

5 months ago

Ohhhh so many things.. but lately I've been fantasising about starting a scholastic program where privileged teenagers travel to somewhere impoverished..
    Are guided to help for a week or so in a local orphanage or the village.
    Not just for that week but in the lead up as a project they are given a budget and problems to solve related to where they are going.
    Mmm that's definitely on my bucket list to achieve or some variation of this. 😬💓

• luvsilver

luvsilver

5 months ago

Travel to Cuba -
    Mr Luvsilver

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

5 months ago

Walk the Annapurna circuit with my son. I started to do part of it but my friend got altitude sickness and we had to stop. I'd love to go back there, its beautiful.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

I'd like to build my very own castle. In it would be my own Reverse Harem.
    I like the idea! In this Harem would be a hidden world of sexual pleasures where numerous men would lounge around in suggestive poses awaiting for my arrival, feed me grapes and fan me with large palm leaves.

Ms Foxy

• Fantasia

Fantasia

5 months ago

I'm a big animal lover,,,so would like to do an African safari,,,too see them roaming free,,,but something I'm ticking off my bucket list next year is cruising the Greek islands my 60th Birthday celebration 🎉🎊

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 months ago

I'd like to do an Antarctica cruise. The longer ones that include South Georgia and other islands.

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

5 months ago

Becoming a millionaire within the next 10 years and have financial freedom.
    Living a hybrid life sharing my time between two continents.

Ps: Iceland is amazing and a very different country to visit, culture vise and nature vise. Definitely recommend

• DMSR1999

DMSR1999

5 months ago

Going to Eurovision has been a bucket list experience for quite a while. We just spent the last week in Copenhagen and visited Malmo 3 times for Eurovision events. We had an amazing time, we would highly recommend it.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

A Personal Trainer who can ruin me, respectfully.

Ms Foxy 😎

• AUSSIECHINESE

AUSSIECHINESE

5 months ago

Reach to as far as I can to both Northpole and Southpole as a normal traveler in one long holiday before the Globe Warming melting most the ice!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Watch a test match at every test ground in the world.

Also have an orchard. Free fruit after outdoor sex 🍒 🍏

• squirtingmilf1

squirtingmilf1

5 months ago

I have skydived for years and completed hundreds of jumps. I would now like to try wingsuit flying. The rush passing through mountain crevices is one I would love to experience.

• Gentlelovers

Gentlelovers

5 months ago

In the near future we would love to drive to Airlie Beach with our boat on the back from Sydney.
    Then cruise with our boat to the outer reefs of the Whitsundays.

• Mandou

Mandou

5 months ago

A Whale watching tour this winter season down here in SA. I've never seen one before.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Quit my job and solo travel around Australia in my 4wd and a tent. Travel the roads less travelled, discovering the true identity of Australia away from the touristy parts and find myself along the way.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

I’m now saving up to buy a bucket. 😊

• GrabURSELFaGabby

GrabURSELFaGabby

5 months ago

To find a decent man to get married to and have a family ❤️

• kevanfi

kevanfi

5 months ago

Drive the Canning Stock Route and the Simpson Desert

• Fodder

Fodder

5 months ago

Visit Japan, and follow the cherry blossoms 🌸 from bottom to top.

• youngsyd_cpl

youngsyd_cpl

4 months ago

Heyyy

• needyounow27

needyounow27

4 months ago

Two Words. New. York.

• EroticPassion

EroticPassion

4 months ago

Visit Italy. I haven't yet had to chance to go and I have a lot of family over there who I'd love to meet face to face.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Three-some FFM or a Trans-Femm

• Joey41

Joey41

3 months ago

Fly a plane

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Coral bay when it's warmer. Hang out with the big fish Drink beer on the beach at sunset. Do a desert run too, out to geo centre then to Simpson and out via Googs track.

• Chisel007

Chisel007

a month ago

Enjoy a self timed train trip from Los Angeles to New York

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

To arrive a ladies house. No names no photos. The door is left unlocked and she will be waiting in her favourite, darkened room and in position. I would undress feel her arousal and enter her.......