What do you think of the profile I made for my wife?

April 05 2022

She is wanting me to find heavy cummers that are 9 inch for creampie. We are not getting many messages. Perhaps the profile is too straight to the point?. It’s a shame because she is quite attractive. I had to blur her face.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

This isn't a new profile. Been on RHP for ages.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I get a bad feeling from your profile, I’d want to talk to her alone and make sure she’s actually ok first.
    You’re also wanting a very specific type of man which will make things more difficult.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

If you are looking for creampie I doubt many guys will be interested in any faces.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

With a body and looks like that''' l cant understand why you havnt found anyone amoung the 53 friends listed on your profile.. Surely there's someone in that list with 9 inches who fits the bill ?

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

A good profile, clear about what you want, and amazing images.

I suspect the problem is, 9 inch cocks are in the 99.99th percentile. So if guys are going to be honest, almost none of them have one. Combine that with a desire for unprotected sex, with current STI test results, while you watch/film and those very few 9 inchers are probably going to shrivel up ;)

Finally, I imagine anyone who does have a 9 inch cock, and a current STI check, who's happy to play bare, while being filmed is going to look at your pics (Mr) and figure they're not going to match up physically anyways.

- Alex.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

2 years ago

TBH, your profile reads like a bit of a one way street... like you're just looking for a Stunt Cock that isn't human being. Whilst I'm all for being direct, perhaps a professional might be better suited to the job? But I'm not a well hung dude delivering bareback cum festivals, so maybe my feedback doesn't matter 🤷🏽‍♀️

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

I can see Mr Donkey dick paying child support for the next 18 years 😂😂😂

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Think I know someone. He's a big dick.

Ms Foxy 🤭😝😎

• JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit

2 years ago

I am not your target audience but your profile is asking a LOT! And all of those requirements along with saying you won't share face pics? If someone doesn't share face pics in their opening message, I don't reply, and you saying you won't share at all would be an instant no from me. Best of luck in your search!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Can I start the measurement tape from the bottom of my balls?

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

Yes won’t share face pics , but wants to film the event !!!

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

I’m guessing the M in this partnership is a dentist ?!

Good luck in your search . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Massive red flags.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

2 years ago

Is it your dick size that's the issue here or are you just a voyeur?

Libertine

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’m not a man so I can’t speak on their behalf but it comes across a bit intimidating to me, and you’re asking a lot. Someone willing to have unprotected sex with a recent health check + 8/9 inches + fit and attractive + be willing to meet you without seeing face pics + willing to be filmed. It throws up a few red flags to be honest

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Super gonorrhoea is rife in Brisbane at the moment.
    Resistant to many antibiotics and hard to get rid of.

Good luck!

• compressor

compressor

2 years ago

Well i sure would love to meet your wife but fall short of the 9 inch. Still would love to massage and pleasure her body

• Collerista

Collerista

2 years ago

It's a shame I'm in London, you have made a great profile, and your wife is amazing and very good looking, you both seem so cool, I wish you good luck on your quest, if you ever come to London I'd like to meet you both for a drink,

• Bluemoon1

Bluemoon1

2 years ago

U do realise they make a dildo that pretty much fulfills ur very male cuckhold cream pie fantasy. Probably why not many humans all that interested