RHP User

RHP User

M40 F36

What do you ask?

February 06 2020

So we are guests but we have managed to get some interest and some messages. The messages though have not been chatty which begs the question of why we were messaged in the first place. I would like to know if we are doing the wrong thing in just trying to drum up a general conversation or should we just get to the down and dirty straight away.
What questions do we ask? What is inappropriate and besides gut feel, how do we know they are truly interested in meeting us?
Should we start with: what do you like about our profile or is that too self interesty?Can we request access to private pic straight up or wait for them to be offered?Should we offer our mobile number for a phone chat?
Should we put stuff on the profile like "been neutered"? or is it more important to have we are non smokers, Drug and tested disease free?
I guess we are both excited to meet new people but i am not sure of the best approach and so far the conversations have not been what i have been expecting.
Mr CC

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Give the info your happy to give, ask the questions you want answers to, its your profile your adventure and there is no contract, if people don’t engage at your level/interests then find people that will.

Being guests limits you to who contacts you, if your keen on this pay up and then the field slopes your way and you get to contact your fancies any way you see fit.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just go with what your needs are. Ask what you want to know. Make sure u are asking something relavent to their profile.

Expecting conversation is definately required. How else will you get any positive or negative feeling that will help decide if you all want to meet.

No effort online then Id say equal to none in person as well.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Hmm... from what we've noticed over the last two years there seems to be two general ways people interact on here. Those that are happy to chat about anything and others that won't give you anything😐 It's probably gross over generalisation, but we get the impression people are still a bit worried that giving out too much personal information will out them to the world as dirty swingers. 🤷‍♂️ Same reason some just want to fuck and not know your name and others want long term friends in the lifestyle, everyone does this differently and there's no right way to do it either!

Taking that into account people will generally give you more back if you're willing to share first. Rather than just asking for details maybe share your side and ask what their experience is. Also maybe be a bit careful on over sharing, you need to find the middle ground without freaking people out by being too open. Open communication is awesome, but don't give your life story at the first message. Maybe steer clear of work unless it's offered up first, or you're willing to share in a general sense.

On pics, if we're keen we'll either ask if they're interested in sharing face pics if there's a mutual interest or open ours if we message first... you can always clear access later if things don't pan out.

Hope that helps

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

ps. as funny as putting down that you're neutered is, it'll potentially give the impression you might not be keen on condoms even if you just mean there'll be no accidents if a condom breaks!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks everyone for the replies. Good to know its not just us.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Sorry, keep seeing other things in your post 😊

Staying on here for messages is the preference for some. Kik is very popular, no mobile number attached and group chat is a great option. Close friends have our mobile, but I could see it being an issue for some as it's easy to google. You'll find different people telling you that each different method is terrible! Go with your gut, but you've got to communicate somehow right! Kik and on here are probably the most secure.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Guys are willing to stick their dick in you but not share their mobile number? This always intrigues me. & it’s a no if they won’t.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You ask :-

1. Do you fuck on first dates ?
    2. Does your dad own a brewery ??
    3. Can I feel your tits? Or will you show em to me?

Kevin bloody Wilson..

Mr dragon

• Samnite

Samnite

4 years ago

I think it's important to understand what it is that you want from this site. Then you can tailor the questions to that end.
    While I sometimes make comments on the forums; I find it difficult to interact with anyone here. I prefer to exchange phone numbers for texting or even give out my kik handle for further chatting. Chatting via kik is a good way to gauge if there is some sense of compatibility or interest. Even then I prefer to meet sooner rather than later because meeting someone in person is the only real way to know if there is any compatibility.
    In my experience, most people who delay the meeting stage are usually just wasting your time or hedging their bets by keeping you on the back burner. Anyone who is seriously interested in meeting will find some time for a quick coffee or chat.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Just makes me think of dogs balls and unsafe sex.

Something constructive.
    You're overthinking it. Just talk like you would to a regular person and then at some point ask them what they would like sexually. Don't change the way you interact to suit other people. Be honest about what you want in your profile and then be yourself and then you will attract the right people for you. If other people interact with you in a way you find uncomfortable move on.

• 4Evercurious

4Evercurious

4 years ago

Kik seems to full of fakes.
    Our experience of a MF seeking F is that:
    F's that want to chat with us on kik all seem to actually males or scammers.
    Whereas actual F's will when they are comfortable will move to mobile or email.
    Anyway that has been our experience.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

As we said, everyone has their opinions on how to message!

We've never really had an issue with any of the methods commonly used. One constant complaint we hear is about single females not being the real deal on kik, maybe that's just part of unicorn hunting 🤷‍♂️Out of curiosity, I'd love to know how people work out they aren't real, rather than that they just lost interest?

If we had to pick a way, it would be to swap messages on here before meeting up and then use kik for ongoing friends.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for the tips and the insight on how being neutered would be received. I think the next step is to go to a newbie event and meet some people in real life and see how we are received. We have upgraded now and will see if that changes anything with who approaches us.
    Mr Dragon, Does your answering machine play " my dick just dialed your number"?
    We don't have kik, i think we would just prefer to message here until we are ready for coffee of a phone convo.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I really new in this.
    I wanna do it .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Camping couple...

It doesn’t yet ... but that’s a damn fine idea!! 😂😂

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We just go “hey, you’re hot, here’s our kik, send all nudes, what time you wanna comeover?”

We are basic but, we’re just after nsa.