What do girls think about the idea of being in a threesome with two bi guys?

September 25 2023

Everybody knows that it's pretty hot watching two girls getting a little bit nasty. but what day do you think about seeing a couple of guys going at it? Is it a turn on? Would you want to get in on the action?

Comments

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

7 months ago

I've heard from many ladies that it's a fantasy of theirs.

I was privileged to help organise an MMF for a gorgeous woman last weekend. It was 5 hours of OMFG sexy fun 🥵🔥🔥

I'm not an expert, but I think the relationship & comfort level between the guys is a critical factor. If they're not comfortable together, it's gonna be awkward 😬

- Alex

• Kattere_70

Kattere_70

7 months ago

Huge turn on … I would join if invited 😉

• TheMinx

TheMinx

7 months ago

I fully admit is on the top of my list. I am forever on the prowl for 2 guy friends that play together and would be bi. As Alex said you would need a connection I think for it to be smooth or at least 2 very experience guy's in MMF Play.

I ask Santa every year 😉

• Deepestdesire

Deepestdesire

7 months ago

Oh hell yes, my ultimate fantasy!! Difficult to arrange though

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

7 months ago

Terrible idea, Terrible 😆😜

• hotandready2

hotandready2

7 months ago

It's hot,I've seen guys get it on and it's sexy

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

7 months ago

Love it. My ex was bi, we had a couple of hot bi mmf sessions. I found it very sensual to watch, but absolutely had to join in.

• OneLickOne

OneLickOne

7 months ago

I've had the experience of mfm sessions and the stand outs ones are when the guys are comfortable with in your face touching and sucking in the mix, if its just about lady it's a little bit of wait your turn, if all are in the 4play mix, amazing drawn out fun

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

7 months ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Only type of group play I enjoy actually. Hubby and I started off like most couples.... MFF and other couples (swaps)..... got really boring really fast. Until we had a suprise MMF (Bi) with a friend and now that's all we do. The nore the merrier is even better 🥰

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Abi is obsessed with the idea. And I would find it hard to think of a girl I’ve met who wouldn’t want to both watch and involve herself somehow,

Abi fantasises about sucking my cock whilst another guy fucks me. Front row seat I guess 😋

• peter196921

peter196921

7 months ago

I have to say, the idea of mfm bi fun sounds pretty amazing

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

7 months ago

I love meeting up with a couple and starting off with the guy massaging me while his partner watches

• KLady

KLady

7 months ago

My fuckit list fantasy, would love to be part of a mmf

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

7 months ago

Love it had some great nights mmf
    Watching my other half sucking a hard cock it a 10 for me

• missnoir

missnoir

7 months ago

Bi MMF is my number 1 fantasy

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Having been involved in few bi MMF, I can tell it's wonderful. But equally, there has to be enough involvement from everyone involved. But it's fun..

7 months ago

I have done this with a married couple

• spacevoyeur

spacevoyeur

7 months ago

I got my cock sucked by husband and wife once in 3some, must say there is a lot of different for a man sucking from a woman. I'm straight but I don't mind do it again, so awesome.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Some of the best sex I have had. They both focused more on me and played a little together but they spoilt me … it was good while it lasted

• Gentlelovers

Gentlelovers

7 months ago

Total turn-off for us just looks so unnatural.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Hot!

• Justforfun6974

Justforfun6974

7 months ago

It’s a fantasy of mine!

• Willow23

Willow23

7 months ago

I love the idea of a very passionate equal attention threesome. As I’ve gotten older, I feel stupid the scenario just being about me. I tend to get aroused if the other people are legitimately having fun.
    As for watching 2 guys (well I’m not bi) but having said that the best looking guys I’ve come across happen to be gay.
    Correct me if I’m wrong girls, but if you’re into watching 2 guys, it would be the type I’m talking above? Not 2 160kg hairy men with b.o and missing teeth? 😉

• AngBaz

AngBaz

7 months ago

Love it, want many many more bi MMF plays! 🔥🔥🔥

• Gialia

Gialia

7 months ago

A male and CD join by a female is my fantasy 😊

• Zarabyfar

Zarabyfar

6 months ago

The line “getting a little bit nasty” turned me right off.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

I’ve met a few women who have said it’s sexy as fuck and I’ve had a bit of a play with MMF before. Looking to do again so if any couples in QLD are interested hit me up

• madotara69

madotara69

6 months ago

Probably around ninety percent of straight guys mfm spend about ninety percent of the time playing up express the desire to sucking cock, arse fucked and wanting to know what the biggest cock Tara ever took, none of their female partners ever would even think about sex with any guy because they just don’t like sex much and tell us I’m so lucky if only they could have a girl like Tara and it slips from single guy to why should I be deprived from having adventurous sex and a super high sex drive just because she doesn’t like sex any more and failing every principle of the fundamental core values of friendship in any relationships lastingly, as for mfm often reads in at me expressing how turned on watching Tara suck guys cocks prepares them because she does love sucking guys cocks and that they can enjoy doing nothing but liking, I usually have things sorted and I can’t put drinks and stuff Tara head down irresistible tear drop arse up in the air wiggling about, wetness her pussy winks at me I swear and so I join in spitroasting and ease in on in her get a firm open hands onto her waist, tits sync in as like the ebb and flow of ballast weights and go for it fuck her too where she gags and slurps moans in pleasure hearing her arse her pussy splashing and generally 3-4 minutes in And once Tara moaning shortens to gagging and all the carry on like clock work they rumble up a chortle and fire off shots streaming the ropes Cum sound like sort with laughing and amazed and pull up the pants, short exit,! Telling the urgent call to some quick chat emergency and off they go gone
    One straight one bi curious guy with Tara in us in her has been awesome for the guys to find themselves as bi sexual sexualities to embrace and explore..
    MMF in our experiences has been more so MMF M which mostly contests to me totally into Tara’s buttons pressed and the bi guys mostly excited to exchanging hits on Grinder and mirror reflections flexing.
    The best have been two guys me and a mate fucking Tara in as many combinations spitroast and double penetration double anal double vaginal and cumming over her as much we can.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• OzRednecks

OzRednecks

6 months ago

Honestly, it sounds hot as 🔥 Hot fantasy I am adding to my list ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Love it 😍 I’m so in!

• The2ofus40

The2ofus40

6 months ago

Mrs here- I would gladly join in

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Been there, done that and it was 🔥 .

• mc161

mc161

6 months ago

My girl thinks it's hot! And would love to have a guy join us in the bedroom. And/or a girl for her to play with.

• SingleInWodonga

SingleInWodonga

6 months ago

Finding guys who don’t mind getting it on in my company is my only issue. If they are comfy with me being there then love it. Been a while though guys are too shy or private.

• MistyRow

MistyRow

5 months ago

Sensational!

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

It's definitely become more desirable for women, and more acceptable for men. It's still best to wait for the "I see your profile says 'Experimental'..." before pushing that agenda though.

• Katesh_Tony

Katesh_Tony

4 months ago

so rare find a bi guy regrettably

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

4 months ago

MMF bi sex is the best. Huge turn on for me sucking cock with and getting fucked in front of a female. In my bi mmF experience females enjoy watching him getting sucked and sucking cock and him fucking a guy.. I love sucking on breasts or eating pussy while getting fucked.

• Myfuntimes

Myfuntimes

3 months ago

This is on my bucket list for 2024 and I know after having FFM it’s going to be enjoyable and I’ll just want more and more.