RHP User

RHP User

M42 F37

What can average men do to look sexy?

March 08 2020

There is heaps that women of all shapes and sizes can do to look sexy. From makeup to lingere to costumes. For an average looking bloke without a six pack, its limited to say the least.
Are there any tips or suggestions (particularly from women) on what we can do to look sexy?
(Do's are more helpful than dont's)
TIA

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

I think that most average-looking men believe that a German automobile will make them look more attractive.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Profile effort...

Consider a profile with more effort. Take a read over non_such as an example of a great profile that’s interesting & draws you in without even a show of his face...It’s not all about looks all the time. Just my opinion.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

a red one cause it goes faster. 😎

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

To clarify, im not asking about how to get responses. Im just asking about in person. Whether thats encounters on here, or even just within a mariage.
    What do women find sexy in terms of clothes, costumes, underwear, etc.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

This is just for general dating and you totally don't need a six pack to get a woman's attention or to be sexy.
    Dress for the situation and your body type and be clean, fresh and well groomed. Don't overload on cologne but smell good. Make sure your nails are clean. Don't drink too much on a date or meetBe confident in yourself and who you are. Get a hairstyle that suits you. I like fitted boxer underwear (none at all is fun, but maybe not for first date)Accentuate your best featuresMake sure your feet are presentable, nothing worse than gross long toenails. Women notice these little details.
    But all the attraction in the world won't work unless you charm a woman's mind so in that, this is what sexy is to me. SmileGive eye contactBe a little funny. Ask questions.Listen and don't just talk about yourselfDon't talk about your shitty ex girlfriend or wifeBe cheeky without being sleazy or pushy. If you like her compliment her. If you want to make a little move ask first
    In a marriage the same rules apply but its more complicated. But I would say mix things up. Don't want the marriage or sex to be boring or routine. It will be sometimes, but you don't want that to be long term or ongoing. Ask her what she wants and likes. Surprise her. Don't get in a rut with clothes or grooming, make the effort to look good fore each other.
    Good luck

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Great tips earthqueen. Now commited to memory

Mr prenquin.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Pick the right target audience.
    Make everything you are and do a performance.
    Do as much as you can be bothered to do.
    Don't expect praise from those who are more committed.
    Find good points about yourself and showcase them.
    Utilise self depreciating humour to show you know and accept your limitations, and yet despite them still intend to serenade like souls to the point of climax.
    Always dress appropriately. When seeking to impress dress perfectly to the mood and goal your are setting. When lazy and relaxed look the part.
    Learn to always engage in self improvement, and increase the intensity over time if you can be bothered, if for the beauty of vanity you decide to am higher you must become as their equals, so if you want it be it and don’t be vain in your greed.
    Aim up to 10% up and 20% down. Be wholistic in the measures and weigh not just with your own eye but there’s looking back at you.
    Don’t fight losing battles. Make all goals somehow achievable, and don’t start if you don’t plan on either reaching the end or doing it forever.
    Perfect intangible qualities, which can be in themselves attractive and self developed.
    Utilise characterisations to your advantage. You look like something, be the best version of it like you did it on purpose. And whenever you break the mood make it like an art piece demonstrating points of contrast.
    Some ideas worth considering....

On my low profile days people see me as a 3-4. When I perform to impress it’s rare a person present won’t at some point invite me to the table for conversation ersati. My life is vani

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

IMO, A confident man, naturally oozes sex appeal. It could be the way he dresses, his walk and the way he presents himself. A crisp white clean shirt is very appealing.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I was gonna say... my life is vanity, my life is art. I get invitations to engage with 1’s to 10’s. because they all wanna sing with me and be part of the performance. And it depends on what you want to get, is it just sex? Then that’s all you get.

What about making a life long memory. What about giving a life long memory. What about gifting a moment in time that is never forgotten. Can you even do that? Can only the attractive do that? Is that a rule you promote by your failure to try? And why should someone be attracted to the ideas you project as reality. Why would I honour you as wise, when you say to me I must be quiet, because you promote the idea that if you are not beautiful you cannot stand amongst the crowd and be as one whom is beautiful.

If you were a star how would you shine? It is great that you would ask and get information. Even better if anything that you learn that is good you apply. If every ugly person found a way to be beautiful, then every time and dance or sing, I would not have to be a perfect poet just to open the hearts of those who view and persuade them to join me, for already they would be in motion. When someone handballs a moment do you engage with it, and make beautiful all others in your eye?

See one of the ways I shine my beauty? And even if I look ugly people still applaud and love me with their time and their words and their eyes.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

😇😈

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Oh lady I promise they are so easy to take off when people try. But all the time I lie and tell them it is impossible. In the hope that I might find a girl who can crack the code and uncover my deepest secrets. That if she just does a few key things, for every small step she takes toward me I will step back to her three. And for each new principle of engagement she invites me to I will unlock several more forms of passion in response. And every step of the way revealing the contract that is my ideal, and if accepted I would be bound to it willingly. For she must be perfect love in potential, and always willing to look into the unseen and go deeper with me and for me.

And already I have stared into the face of insanity for love and have been overwhelmed by it. And faced many years of suffering every moment in the hopes to save the love I took to prove that love conquers all and yet it couldn’t. And now I know, that from the get go there are things she must have before I will even begin the journey. And once I have her, we will play always in the garden of our hearts for I always do, for 15 years and I slaves that I might say these things as true and certain.

And see? And see? What is the essence of attraction?? It is to see something you want, for you see it has value. And so you say how can a man of average looks be attractive? By turning the eyes of each onlooker to those things he possesses which have value.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Smile and mean it

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

A button up shirt always looks nice imo. Sleeves can be rolled up to make a bit more casual, but there’s something about it that I find appealing.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

I think Earth Queen has said it all and most eloquently .
    Pay attention to what she had to say and it will see you in good stead.

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

I believe, in society we are all in an illusion of what is sexy to others.

So many women and girls never feel they are "enough" because of not having big bouncy boobs, small waist and round tight buttocks.

Many men think they need to be in a magic Mike bod to be noticed.

There truth is, as with different people have desires for different female physical types, people will find their own beauty in a man.

Purely physically speaking, I have always been attracted to a man with meat, a solid type. I have girlfriends who go for men that are slender. I personally don't look at ripped abs on a man with desire, some do.

More importantly however, as others have pointed out, are things like the way someone holds themselves, their smile, how engaging a conversation is.

We all need to stop comparing to airbrushed images. It is possible to get to that, and I admire those with that level of dedication. It takes daily training, and strict meal plans. Many of us will never be at that level, and that is ok. As long as you focus on being the best version of yourself you can be, be honest, be kind, be truthful and things fall into place.

• MrKentia

MrKentia

4 years ago

Accessible sexy things to do:
    - smiling (not like my 1st profile pic!)
    - well groomed (recent haircut, nice beard or clean shaved)
    - well groomed down there too! You like blowjobs? Do like me and shave your tets and cut a bit the hair around but not too much (you don't want to look like a little boy)
    - nice clothes! (invest in yourself, give away these old t-shirts, buy some nice pants of the correct size to highlight your butt)
    - nice underwear (if women can spend a hundred in a bra, for sure you can spend 30 bucks for a nice trunk / speedo too)
    - perfume (without putting too much)

Additional sexy things to do:
    - being confident (that's the number 1 thing women look for in men)
    - humour (smart jokes, playword, give to women the witty banter they're after - mentioned in most of their profiles)
    - read carefully their profile! Even if they have just a few lines in it and show that you listen to them!
    - flirting, play it right (not pushy but you have to do all the moves most of the times, get the right timing)

I believe observation and being attentive is my best quality and I'm trying to stick to my own advices. But the competition is fierce due to the male/female ratio. So ultimately, work out a bit and lose some weight if you have too. Good luck in this adventure!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Some great advice and pointers its a sad thing getting older and loosing that young body and keeping a nice appearance up

• Starfish0

Starfish0

4 years ago

Confidence!
    Confidence is the most sexy thing you can do. A confident man or woman is very sexy!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

So far, weve got a crisp white button up shirt and boxer shorts. Like i initially said, our options are limited. Men also like to LOOK sexy.
    Behavioural and dating tips are great but not quite what i was after.
    I guess I was right that theres next to nothing we can do that is the equivelant of lingerie. And Ive neer found a costume that i could pull off to spice things up. A shame really

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Have you checked out men's lace boxers? They are sexy.

Ms Foxy

• The_Phoenix

The_Phoenix

4 years ago

Well I can certainly take Solice that this “average” body has definitely been declared sexy and hot a few times. No six pack here, never has been. .

One thing I notice some men appear to not make an effort to look nice. I’ve been to many private parties and clubs thinking I was under dressed only to open the doors and feel way overdressed.

I am not well off by any means either, no designer clothes in my wardrobe, there’s a lot to be said for just a nice button up shirt, neat pressed pants and some quality shoes. My one vice is wearing my favourite kinetic timepiece. Oh, new briefs certainly give one confidence too. I’ve seen too many saggy bonds with torn elastic to last me a while.....

The ladies sure spend some time getting sexy, why not men?

Still, it’s all in the eye of the beholder, sexy is so subjective. Maybe a Guns n Roses concert T loosely covering a well built dad bod with a mullet is your thing.

Phoenix.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

Earth queens advice for the win ,imo as u duck off and check out Lacey boxes from foxys advice

Mr b

• 0z_boy

0z_boy

4 years ago

Quoting 'EarthQueen'
    This is just for general dating and you totally don't need a six pack to get a woman's attention or to be sexy.
    Dress for the situation and your body type and be clean, fresh and well groomed. Don't overload on cologne but smell good. Make sure your nails are clean. Don't drink too much on a date or meetBe confident in yourself and who you are. Get a hairstyle that suits you. I like fitted boxer underwear (none at all is fun, but maybe not for first date)Accentuate your best featuresMake sure your feet are presentable, nothing worse than gross long toenails. Women notice these little details.
    But all the attraction in the world won't work unless you charm a woman's mind so in that, this is what sexy is to me. SmileGive eye contactBe a little funny. Ask questions.Listen and don't just talk about yourselfDon't talk about your shitty ex girlfriend or wifeBe cheeky without being sleazy or pushy. If you like her compliment her. If you want to make a little move ask first
    In a marriage the same rules apply but its more complicated. But I would say mix things up. Don't want the marriage or sex to be boring or routine. It will be sometimes, but you don't want that to be long term or ongoing. Ask her what she wants and likes. Surprise her. Don't get in a rut with clothes or grooming, make the effort to look good fore each other.
    Good luck

• 0z_boy

0z_boy

4 years ago

Quoting 'YouTarzanMeJane'
    A button up shirt always looks nice imo. Sleeves can be rolled up to make a bit more casual, but there’s something about it that I find appealing.
    Tarzan no wear shirt!

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

My advice ,is shut up
    ,stop talking and start listening ,avoid manspaining at all costs

Mr b

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Earth queen said “if you want to make a little move ask first”

Disagree with this one, whilst it sounds all warm and pc fuzzy it just shows you haven’t been paying attention and aren’t as confident as you have been making out to be. I grant you some might think it respectful many will see it as a massive fail.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Listen on a date
    My last GF said she fell for me on our first date cause I listened with interest and empathy, I engaged but without taking over.
    Plus I got a haircut, dressed nice and looked sexy as hell hahaha (
    But sometimes when you connect and have that elusive spark with someone they will look perfect to you

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Usebi

Disagree.
    Some men are way too overconfident they can make a move for no apparent reason and that's worse, especially when it's not warranted. I'm not talking about being basic about it (Although I'd still prefer that to pushy moves).
    Smart men with some emotional intelligence can communicate consent in a way that's sexy.

This is now straying to off topic, so I'll leave it at that .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Paying attention = emotional intelligence

At least that’s what I was alluding too. ✌️

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

• Google male stripper costumes (police, firefighter, navy, army) for ideas.

• Kelvin Klein has some nice bright short trunks.

• Andrew Christian has quality briefs, which I have been told are comfortable. Some designs could be classified as lingerie for guys.

• Various adult store's stock leather for bdsm wear.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

Plenty an ‘average’ guy can do to LOOK sexy. Of course whatever you wear you need to own it! Also nothing compares to living healthily, which would show in your skin, hair, nails, posture, teeth, etc no matter what your body type. Basing this on date-worthy wear: As EQ mentioned get a hairstyle that suits your face and style your hair (and not just the top that you see in the mirror but the back and sides too). Don’t overdo the cologne and don’t overdo the hair dye if that’s a thing for you (natural greys can be lovely). Laser off that shoulder hair, consider shaving that chest and underarms (I love stubble mm!), buzz those ears and nostril hairs(!), groom downstairs, clean those cuticles. Get rid of those saggy pants no one likes a saggy bottom. Make sure your shirt is fitted well at the neck and cuffs and especially shoulders. Wear something that’s distinctive to you that makes you different, be it socks, jewellery, a hat, etc. I’m a fan of solid colours (no patterns or logos) and plenty of touchable textures. Wear that smile 😊

Women spend so much time in grooming themselves for dates. If you think they don’t notice how you groom yourself, think again 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

But the chest hair is staying. I’m a man not a boy.

I’m sure it works for some though.

One thing I notice in men is few choose to stand out with the clothing, it’s all very generic like they all shop at the same store.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Physically, I do like a guy who smells nice, fresh, with a not too heavy fragrance (that isn't just being used a a cover, ew) but one that is literally attractive. I'm going to throw in personality because, yum! Wait, let me repeat that, yum yum!
    T'ain't all about how they look but attractiveness depending on taste and so much more than that in the long run.

I do like meeting people to get a sense of them as a person.
    Welcome to RHP world where you can be a blank profile and still attract attention. Peachy

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

Usebi

I’m a chest hair convert. There’s something nice about snuggling into silky/cushiony broad chest but shaving it down to stubble just looks neater and highlights the muscles better 💪

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

There would be a hell of alot of men and women left over ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My friend here reckons she gets hung like a donut for a confident guy.

CONFIDENCE, not arrogance.

I believe confidence comes from being good at something.
    Whatever it is, that youre so good at, that people come to you for it, or to ask how to do it.
    If you're a capable person at something, or many things, that comes across in your demeanor, bearing, walk, posture etc

You become what we call an ouzo (you just ooze sexuality, or confidence)

Be like ouzo my friend
    -apologies to Bruce Lee 🙈

• Koolbananas

Koolbananas

4 years ago

Nothing more sexy a man that smells great a tradie but needs be can look dress nice and have class treat a women with respect never forget her name always pay for her.......there's more where that came from allow me to show you

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Always pay for her?

What's the theory? Treat her like a prostitute and she will act like 1 in the bedroom?

It's 2020 and equality is a thing. Nice to offer but lose the "Always"

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Confidence

• 2old2care

2old2care

4 years ago

Quoting 'non_such'
    I think that most average-looking men believe that a German automobile will make them look more attractive.
    quiet true most ladies that would normaly just give me the finger now do it with a smile
    Quoting 'non_such'

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Flossed teeth work wonders
    Plus being honest about appearance (ie using a current pic(
    Be authentic , in the moment, present , and exude confidence without arrogance.

• Aimtoplease83

Aimtoplease83

4 years ago

Don’t look sexy, BE sexy!

• justjoe

justjoe

4 years ago

Get a trophy wife?🤣

• SassyCouple25

SassyCouple25

4 years ago

Look in the mirror..... without the beer goggles.

Some guys look like they've never seen themselves in a mirror and you want to ask, what are you thinking beause they look like a clown that's just fallen out of the back of a garbage truck they've been in for the last two weeks. Funny, but not sexy.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

1) Brains.
    2) Purpose in life.
    3) Go to the gym. If you don't have 6 packs you can build them up as all the fit guys do. Nobody was born muscular. They put effort on it. Plus that talks about a driven man who takes care of his body and in consecuence, mind.
    4) Be financially independant.
    5) Dress well. Classy style will put you in the next level. Google about it.
    6) Manners and kindness.
    7) Be confident. Think, move, talk and breath confidentally! But be careful, this can be done if you just have a plan, a purpose and a system.

Good luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Playing hard to get. 😂

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

If you asking it regarding swinging lifestyle.. then all that average person need to do is to find a hot chick and play as a couple. I have seen so many ugly men on here that get lucky all coz of their sexy female partners🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

First and foremost make an effort... including with your profile pics... dress nicely.. smell great and be well groomed. I’m sure most guys just take for granted that a woman will have put in the effort before a play date... do the same.
    Talk to her about your interests.. dreams.. desires & passions... definitely don’t talk about your exes or the crazy women you’ve gone on dates with.. absolute turn off..
    Ask her about herself & actually listen to the answers.. flirt with her but most of all have a fun time... nothing sexier than a mans genuine smile & laughter 😍

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Love your comments Earth queen and agree

Just be confident - that is so appealing. To me a perfect body isn't important, and I'm not fussy if you are not athletic or body perfect because I'm not anymore.
    Look smart when you meet a woman, and if we have to meet you during your work day, then we just have to remember that not every guy wears a suit to work, so maybe just give us the heads up that you are going to be a high vis shirt with dusty boots and hopefully we will be cool with that.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Listen im not the best looking dude and realise that and accepted it years ago, i think if you just be yourself and be confident in who you are and where your coming from and most of all be genuine and honest, there are many 3D searchers on here , and by that they are at bottom of spectrum sexualy just want a quick fuck and thats ok as long as your straight with each other about it, HOW do you do it , Honesty,Openeness and willingness. Learn what you dont want either, looks wise you have to love yourself and your style first notin a cocky way either. Just 'BE' who you are with a revamp and you attract the right type etc. its about attraction not promotion. Be complete in yourself first, be your own best friend, look after 'you' and that radiates and is attractive in itself, it transcends in your manner, style, and vibe that you put out there, dont be emporor with new clothes, just be the emporer first the clothes, scent, will follow later and if someone doesnt pick up on that , they are not the one for you ,simple.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Win $90 million jackpot in the powerball helps big time

• sensualcple2play

sensualcple2play

4 years ago

An ATM machine would do wonders 🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

If men’s clothes are too boring wear women’s clothes. Why be confined by a gender binary? Wear whatever the fuck you want. You do you.

• RickandBonnyB

RickandBonnyB

4 years ago

Excersise and some activity might help.
    Don’t just excpect it to happen

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hard to stand out in a sea of thirsty blokes lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Wear leather, rubber, do cosplay, dress up as a cat or a dog or a nurse or a panther.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Be yourself...no one likes s pretender...

• bennydee1

bennydee1

4 years ago

High grooming standards and not being sleazy seems to help:)

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Im no supermodel but I feel very sexy and exude sexuality. OP, confidence and a kind heart is much more attractive than a pretty face, my face and body are pretty average but my personality is a force to be reckoned with ...be confident and own your best traits

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Ok here is my sexy as hell ticks

Confidence is No.1 and extremely sexy
    Well dressed without looking he has tried too hard
    Looks after himself, well groomed and man scapes for his women
    Great sense of humour
    Old fashion Chivalry
    Hard worker
    Very very delicious gentleman

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Someone once told me that beer guts are quiet distinguished and is only found on the confident man.

This is not me.

But this comment always gets a giggle.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Whatever attracts you to the other person try the same, well dressed, well groomed, clean, smell nice and these days you can choose to wear makeup or not 😉. Unfortunately we can not dress up your personality, so hopefully they will like you 😊. Just saying

• gazpacho

gazpacho

4 years ago

Stand next to an ugly cunt?

• gazpacho

gazpacho

4 years ago

Dude. Embrace your empathy

• jntoplay

jntoplay

4 years ago

Im a size 6 tiny and a very attractive girl and I tell you that, if you hold yourself high... that's sexy.

I personally love a man with a deeper voice and a good walk. I always notice how a man holds himself. Im a lover or dad bods too 😜

-try to dress more trendy, women will notice it. (Semi formal)
    -get a proper haircut that's stylish
    -look clean shaved and ALWAYS smell good 👌
    - hold yourself high (body language is everything)
    -ask her questions
    - and lastly, show respect. Respect goes a long way, with a hint of cheekiness 😉

Also, coming as a pansexual here, looks only take a person so far, it's what's in the ❤

• fishmonger

fishmonger

4 years ago

I think and no offence to anything said above, women at least in the West are physically attracted to men, period! Has to be a certain height, look, mostly white for longer term, black for a big dick experience and the guys in the middle get nowhere. . I live in this great country and I do everything to keep myself groomed, presentable and get nowhere other than maybe a tipsy white woman at a swingers party over 60 making a pass. So much for the effort eh!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Dress smart, smell great, be funny as in joke around a lot, take them out for dinner and drinks do stuff that's off the reservation.