What Type Of Kiss, To End A Play Date?

September 10 2023

After you've enjoyed a fun play date with someone, what sort of kiss do you like to say goodbye with?

Our preference is for something with a bit of passion. Some return the passion, some go for a quick friendly peck.

What about you?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

A soft yet passionate one that says I had a nice time and I will see you again.
    Mild tongue semi open mouth 10-20 seconds max

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

8 months ago

A really good question!
    I remember asking the wife of a lovely couple in Perth that very same thing once.
    SHE said that when I left she would except a full, passionate kiss on her mouth from me (irrespective of my cum), AND also that if her husband and I didn’t at least exchange a high five then she would assume she hadn’t accomplished her objective!
    Damn… What a woman! 🙏🥰😈.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 months ago

Depends.
    Sometimes, it's just a bye see you later kiss on cheek, other times a passionate kiss. 😘

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

8 months ago

If you were both into it and things got really heated , passionate kisses just happen... its like a little reward for a nice experience .. specially if she looks you in the eye and gives that knowing smile..

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

8 months ago

Soft, passionate and controlled. Otherwise I get a little frenzied and want more 😍

• nightingale8

nightingale8

8 months ago

I think it depends on the person and what feels natural. I tend toward a quick soft kiss on the lips then a pause to take them in. Love basking in that connection and savouring that person and moment in time ☺️

• jemk2021

jemk2021

7 months ago

Passionate. Very passionate. Cause that goodbye kiss might just lead into more play at the doorway.

• jemk2021

jemk2021

7 months ago

Plus you have just had sex. So kissing someone passionately before they go. Not an issue, married or unmarried

• Opendoors

Opendoors

7 months ago

passion if there was good connection atracttiion definatley

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

I concur, kissing standards must be kept high at all times.

Leave them with the desire to come back again!

• hisDarkSecret

hisDarkSecret

7 months ago

Hollywood style kiss without tongue...Soft and passionate! Keep it simple.

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

7 months ago

Passionate. Something that clearly says I'm looking forward to next time

• DualStars

DualStars

7 months ago

When you've all begun to cool down and you're parting ways, oxytocin still runs high and emotions with it.
    Your eye contact in the moments leading up to goodbye leads to the kiss that reveals the depth of your connection and desire to meet again soon

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

A slow, deep passionate kiss, holding you firm, then a cheeky wink