Voyeur

July 11 2024

So I have been dealing with this new scratch that I can’t itch. I have become interested in watching a couple or anyone really, engage in acts while I am watching. They don’t have to know I am even there. I just wanna watch. Is this normal?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I think it is very normal. We are on the other side of the fence. We love being watched. Room service guys, Uber drivers, doesn’t matter. It’s just very hot to have another man watch us and show off to him

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

Yes, it is!

Please, do get consent first.
    You don't want to get caught out as Creepy, Mr peeping Tom.
    Other alternative is to attend Adult Club/organised event.
    Same again with consent unless it out in public area ie: open room.
    There's club rules. IE: Chain over room doorway is OK to watch, but not enter.

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 months ago

Dont you mean a itch you cant scratch ?

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

2 months ago

Do you really think this is anywhere near abnormal?
    Voyeurism is very much part of the human condition, we love looking into other people's lives and derive pleasure from the envy or the distain we have for what we see.
    We are a very private couple, we were surprised that the best part of exploring with others was watching each other in action. In the last few years we have found that playing with each other while others watch is just as thrilling.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

A friend of mine used to get kicks out of watching groups and couples get it on from his unit opposite the Melbourne Crown hotel. Apparently people don’t realise that at night if you don’t close the curtains the neighbouring buildings see EVERYTHING

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 months ago

Click to view content

• lukegale65

lukegale65

23 days ago

I love being watched and happy to scratch that itch for you anytime.
    Message me