Upgrading

January 12 2024

Question about upgrading more aimed at males opinions than women as females can generally get away with being guests here but feel free to comment. I am in a bit of a dilemma as I have been here several times over the years. Each time apart from this time round I was a paid member. But with my location and liking company and communication not just sexual stuff I rarely got any replies to sent messages or general interest and yes my profile has always had photos and full information. So has anyone found that going from guest to paid member made any difference as far as finding general interest in your profile? Cheers all

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Perhaps (for guys) the main advantage of being an upgraded paying member is that on the rare occasion (and I DO mean rare) someone can message you unsolicited for free.
    Apparently this DOES happen.😳

• fun2behere

fun2behere

3 months ago

The short answer is NO. I have sent many messages and had little response. I do this mainly when travelling. Some reply and say they are not available and fair enough. I’ve had a few block me which is entirely their choice. On one trip I had 3 women express interest in meeting to say hello. All ghosted me a day or two before. The only way I have met others is through clubs and events advertised on here. Once personal connection is formed I can send and receive messages.

All that said … u have ZERO chance of meeting someone as a male guest. Unless you are very special in some way. Also as a paid member you can see likes and also restricted photos which you cannot as a guest.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

However, if this DOES happen, then you must be prepared to have “your mind blown” (*once they are comfortable of course).

• Arcee

Arcee

3 months ago

It gets you from zero to 0.0001 chance of getting a message response and meeting the match 😅
    Still better chances, but depends on you if it’s worth it or not (I find the effort it enables, is more expensive than the fee itself).

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Perhaps it matters not as women are also constantly “upgrading” as well (if you know what I mean!) 🤣

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

3 months ago

Not really. You're paying to get ghosted. That said your chances of getting matches are always a little higher when you subscribe to these apps.