RHP User

RHP User

M42 F48

Unicorn

December 04 2022

Is anyone actually successful in the search of the magical unicorn 🦄 here?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

Yep

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

a year ago

Yes, although it was through attending an event. We’ve not really been successful of much of anything purely through messaging on here…

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

It's not easy, but Unicorns do exist, we've met some.

When you focus is solely on Unicorns though, it can make the search slow & unfruitful. If you can, you're better off expanding your interests, as Unicorns are the most difficult type of play partner to find.

- Alex.

- Alex.

• Ex007

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Absolutely

• badboyhere

badboyhere

a year ago

No - never been able to find one in 19 years of looking on RHP

• justforfun76

justforfun76

a year ago

Nope. 🥲

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

She bangs me with her strap-on horn regularly

• hotfuss

hotfuss

a year ago

There are a few around if you look closely.

• dubbadeez

dubbadeez

a year ago

Not through here. A random night out turned into a fun night at the restaurant bathrooms between Mrs D and her friend ( from an old work place). They have been out for dinner a few times since then (with a group) and have played again. Nothing is off limits. Now she has a male partner and they want us all to get together. Could be a fun Xmas holidays once we can get a few clear days without kids.

It all started with a friendly kiss on the lips to say goodbye one night. And it’s progressed from there. The next time the kiss lingered. The next time there was tongue. Then it was restaurant bathrooms with breasts and fingering. Then it included pussy licking. And that’s been the last 3 times.

So stick with it. Don’t force it. It could happen organically rather than trying to set it up. Happy lovin!

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Honestly the supposed Unicorn is a human form just like yourself. While you keep referring to the word just makes a female feel more like a sex toy for others to use and put away for another day.
    How about saying female bisexual because that is who we are.

• TheMinx

TheMinx

a year ago

Just like trying to find two bi guy's. I'm asking Santa again this year 🤞

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

From the other perspective, I've never hooked up with a couple that I met online here on RHP. Only at social events or party venues.

I find most profiles have few or even no photos of him 🙄 #hardpass I also think it's really hard to know if you vibe via chat. When there's more than two people who need to click, that's overcomplicating it for me.

Maybe try attending more in-person events? Pure socials actually tend to work better for me than venues. Less pressure, better connections. Good luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Yes

• Rayfit

Rayfit

a year ago

What colour unicorn!? Lol

• Missb4u

Missb4u

a year ago

Yep

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Nope.

• snowytoes007

snowytoes007

a year ago

Maybe a broader approach. Lots on here into hotwifing/cuckolding (yes, I know the difference :). Only difference is that there's a 4th party with limited involvement. Can be a win/win all round.

• classcoastcouple

classcoastcouple

a year ago

Yes Definitely!!

Single women receive an inbox full of messages everyday and they are so rare, hence the unicorn moniker, your profile needs to stand out above all others with the photos and the message you send them. Our girlfriends instantly delete "Hi how are you messages" or messages they see as a copy and paste.

They look for someone who has read their profile and meets their requirements.

We prefer to meet women who look for an experience more than just sex which is what we offer, but everyone is different and there is a match for everyone. We are selective on who we meet and if we message a "unicorn" it's because we really want to meet them and write a message specifically for them. More often than not we will at least get a reply and then just go with the flow of the messages.

• Beanie6978

Beanie6978

a year ago

I don’t think so. I’ve been trying to find someone who will chat with me but I’m just getting catfish

• twistIt

twistIt

a year ago

Yeah , see the problem is the mystical Unicorn is actually “Male” and regarded as the most masculine fearless intelligent male Warrior in all of the universe . Feared by all men , however wanted by all women in the baddest way possible.
    I’m a unicorn 🦄 and get used to pleasure the wives of the garden variety Gods .
    If you want to know about our Colours ( Hairstyle) Is because we live on the other side of the rainbow 🌈….

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Nope

• BlondieThe_one

BlondieThe_one

a year ago

Yes, unicorn 🦄 exist

• Meataxe149

Meataxe149

a year ago

10000000000%