Undressed or not to undressed

July 17 2024

I am depressed recently started drinking and eating uncontrollably. My body shape has changed and also had a burned mark from a work accident which makes me insecure to undressing for sexual activities. Don't find it wrong to have clothes on while things get heated but the men I am seeing lately seemed turn off with that. Thoughts?

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

3 months ago

You do what makes you feel the best. MrsS has bits she doesn't like and feels much sexier if she is wearing things that cover these bits. I adore her completely naked but I enjoy her most when she is completely relaxed so she can wear whatever she wants. I'd say if guys aren't thinking about what makes you feel sexy then they aren't worth sharing your body with.

• Ex007

Ex007

3 months ago

Be mindful that sometimes our minds make assumptions and many times those assumptions are related to our own inner dialogue. They are in fact a version of the truth but only as you see it. Everyone has their own version of the truth that is relevant to them.

As long as you are informing and or explaining things to most people before the event they are very understanding.

It's not natural for humans to be nasty and most of them are not. Being open, honest and authentic usually serves us all well. Take the time you need and I totally agree with MrS above.

• Gtrain78

Gtrain78

3 months ago

OMG, one of the most sexiest things is to have a woman comfortable. Clothed or not. I actually find it a real turn on being partly dressed. Sexy blouse, tights, yep does it for a lot if people. If it doesn't, there loss

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 months ago

Are you still comfortable naked alone? If yes, it's about your worries about how the other person sees you. Perhaps share in a shower together? It's a way to have the sounds and sensations of the shower cover up any awkwardness or silences that come from just being in bed together. Don't know, just a suggestion.

In my time in swinging clubs and house parties, bodies of literally all shapes and sizes have been encountered. Obviously they are there because they have found a way around their self inhibitions.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

3 months ago

Maybe address the insecurity/binge eating first and then move on to the undressing part. Try to see what's going on underneath. It's hard to feel sexy when you feel anxious. Do what's best for you, not the men you are seeing. All the best.

• Mask_007

Mask_007

3 months ago

Sweetheart! The right guy for you should not pay attention to those things. He should be focused on you as a person and find you attractive does no matter what.

Don't worry. The right person will come and you will fell as best as ever.

• jackblack9999

jackblack9999

3 months ago

It’s your body and your choice but I’m sure u look gorgeous

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I’m 66 years old. Be comfortable in your own skin. Don’t let anyone make you feel less. Be proud of yourself and your body. It tells a story x

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I’m a bbw. I like my body. I like myself. Anyone who does not accept all of you is not worth knowing.

• BTlooking

BTlooking

2 months ago

I kno the wife and I stay clothed sometimes especially if it's sexy lingerie so u do u and be comfortable 😏