Turn ons

February 06 2024

What turns girls on?

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

Most models these days are just a turn of a key but occasionally some might still need a kick start.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

I'm not sure about girls, BUT ladies are turned on by their brains being Fucked.
    I don't mean just shoving your cock in there and going to pound town. Just means using your brain in a pleasurable manner. Like a puzzle; remember the last piece for the next move.

Ms Foxy

• bicolabean

bicolabean

3 months ago

Touch. Don’t always be jumping straight for the goods. By all means a quickies alright but if I’ve made a real effort and put on lingerie, etc I want him to run his hands all over me, caress my body.

Confidence but not arrogance. I get different people have different personalities eg shy but confidence in who you are as a person. Know your

From a mature age lady (38)

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Not being asked what turns me on

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

It’s like being English in a foreign speaking country. Shout louder and slower until they do what you want.

They love that, the girls.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Something that I have found can work is to kind of get them to hate you or at least a strong dislike, the idea is to get them feeling something about you, the opposite of love is apathy so move away from apathy, you're aiming for love to hate, they feel negatively about you but also they enjoy that. That starts the process of bringing them back from pure dislike to seeing you with more complexity, there's good and bad about you. This leverages into intrigue then it's downhill into obsession from there. Then the seduction begins and well we know the hate fuck is a concept and it can be really hot.

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

3 months ago

There's a button

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

According to an ever increasing number of female profiles looking for sugar dating only, it would seem the answer to your question is “the crisp smell of new fifty dollar bills?”. 🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Women are like clothes pegs...squeeze the head and the legs will open. This is not meant to be disgusting or crude. This is meant to serve as life advice. Get to know a woman's brain and what she likes, what she doesn't, challenge her, have your own opinion and don't be a yes man to get pussy women can see right through that shit. Trust me this is coming from an absolute dork with women but I am learning slowly :) Also is your motivation only to get laid? Not judging here but I changed my.mind and told myself I want to make friends and that has worked wonders for me and my self esteem, not getting alot of sex , but making connections and being friendly is so much better than being lonely. Good luck