Truly bi couples

January 08 2020

Hi there people,
We are a bi couple that only want to engage in same sex times with other couples funding it very hard to find similar couples in here

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• blix_and_queen

blix_and_queen

4 years ago

Yes it is hard to find couokes who are both bi, but it does happen on the odd occassion.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

They're definitely out there, but you might really be limiting the pool by looking for same sex only swapping. I'll be perfectly honest and say I've never seen it listed in a profile before. Most people we've met that are bi seem to prefer to be a bit more fluid in their play styles. I'm sure you'll find what you're after, but might take a bit

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I agree with SpicyKale - bi couple means you enjoy getting sexy with both men and women. If I had to limit myself to either/or, I don't think I would be interested. Better to just let things flow where they may. So to speak. A little bit of this here, a little bit of that there, as much or as little as any of you want.
    You have the ideal situation being a bi couple in that, if you find another like-minded couple, you can have the wildest times, without the kerfuffle of blokes worrying that their cocks touch etc etc.
    What you want, according to your profile, is kind of like being shown to a sumptuous buffet, then being told you can only have the salad. Bi blokes will gladly tuck in to the salad, but they want the rest as well. I would imagine bi women are much the same.
    Your profile is what you want, and that's fine if that is all you want (same sex play only), but you are limiting your options - which is probably why you are struggling to find a couple.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Curious as to why you choose that. I would have thought being bi that you would want to interact with with both. You can always talk about how you would like things to play out with combinations but why limit yourself ?

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

4 years ago

We have found there is not many bi couple around Perth. We both like playing with both men and women. I know we would not be comfortable if there was a rule like yours. We do have rule most people do. Good luck.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Beach couple
    There is definitely Bi Couples on RHP. As I’ve said before it takes patience on here to find the right fit !
    You are 100% entitled to have your own wants and boundaries , without having to justify it to anyone . It obviously works for you both .
    As you are finding , it may take some time .
    Goodluck !

• Cumhere2

Cumhere2

4 years ago

Hi us up when in town ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Because your looking for an opposite sex gay couple.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I am a bi guys and it's hard to find a couple

• Naughty1

Naughty1

4 years ago

I’m straight looking to meeting bisexual couples I’m first timers open to having fun love to pleasure female love to try hawing fun with bi gay long timers looking to meet someone who interested to play but nothing to hard finding couples for sex fun , im first timers like to meet someone who like to fuck me .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You advertise for whatever you want and good luck to you.

Some girls I know are fully turned on by watching two guys together.
    Why not, us guys like watching two girls together. Im getting a semi just typing the words!

Plenty of couples advertising as bi, so i hope you have some luck!

I love ANYTHING involving 3 or more great people . JS ;)