Trampling

March 16 2023

Anyone into trampling. Where the male lies down and the lady walks all over him with and without shoes on.
Do women like doing this as well.
I’ve been into it for a few year now and love it but haven’t come across anyone that is into it.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

No . Certainly not into it at all - giving nor receiving . Mrs here BTW

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

On other platforms

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Nah , give em a inch and they'll walk all over ya...

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

I've heard of this in the Fetish communities. There was apparently a guy that would lay down on entry to a party event, for everyone to walk over him. But certainly may happen between individuals.

• Hiluxman1

Hiluxman1

a year ago

Am interested in the fetish but havent heard of it on here, but certainly interested in the concept

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

I would advise going to the Crystal Chateau if you are in Brisbane. They have a profile here. Quick link in my friend's list.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Yes I met a couple for one night and he was really into it! (Hi, if you're reading!)
    I did enjoy it for the experience but was worried about my stilettos piercing his back and causing a serious injury. I put as much weight on my toes as possible 😁. It was pretty hot both his wife and I walking on his back together.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

Yes ,but I thought it was called Thai massage not trampling when you back goes clickerty click click .lol,.

Mr b

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

would it help to have a pedestrian crossing painted on your back for guielines (Pardon the pun)

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

Trampling can be considered a gateway fetish that oft leads to another, more hardcore, activity called “trampolining”. Definitely not for the faint hearted because… well.. you get the picture.

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

a year ago

J has done it with a few other women on the same guy. The club had a rope rigged up so that the women had balance. The guy liked stilettos and liked his nuts being ground hard.

I had visions of a heel puncturing a lung.

This isn't the site for finding such events.