To the guys out there..

June 30 2023

When you message the ladies, especially the unicorn ones, please do not just showcase your damn cocks. I mean, seriously? For the last 3 days since I signed up, majority of the guys here are either rude, arrogant, or disrespectful. I'm not new to this scenery, I am a swinger in the US, i live in the US. Me and my husband are swingers and I have never (even before I met my spouse), ever encountered someone gets upset because they did not get what they want. My profile is straightforward, clear and simplified. I have seen different kinds of tits and cocks. It is rude that you'll ask someone for their picture without sending or opening your folders to them. You really believe in your hearts that we're just after for your damn cocks? Think again.

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

10 months ago

Unsolicited dick pic = reported to Admin.

I did it just the other day. On their first offence, they are banned from sending any photos to anyone for 3 days from memory.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

10 months ago

There have been soooo many similar posts, but it wont make a damned bit of difference. I have it on my profile, and still get sent dick pics. Boring. Then I get "Why are you on here, then, if youre not after some cock?" I agree with you 100%. I know we do not have to accept pics that may be sensitive, but when guys say they are sending you a face pic and lo and behold, a big veiny dick appears, it does get tiresome. Maybe we whould do a Critiquemydick type of thing and send them ratings? :)

• KiikBassTrev87

KiikBassTrev87

10 months ago

Dick-pic-ers gonna dick-pic. It is a sad reality, but it really has become part of the scene.

Those with a little tact and class know that there is far more to a good encounter than a cock and relish in learning about and connecting with their partner.

Hope you can find some nice connections for your free time :)

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Little boys throwing tantrums... delete! 😁

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

10 months ago

Good evening,
    My name is George Thistleweight and I am the president of the Australian Dick-Pic Association. Having witnessed, with some considerable consternation, the growing vilification of our members over these last few years, I would like to remind all and sundry that the Dick-pic is much more than just an image.
    It is the quintessential visual representation of our identity and purpose. Indeed, our members have been playing with, and exposing their dicks ever since we became aware of them, and the invention of the internet has simply enabled us to further our pursuits and express ourselves in the best (and often only) way that we know.
    May I remind you all that we are eminently proud of our appendages and firmly believe, that when it all boils down to it, this is what women want to see in order to engage with us.
    But aside from all that, it is also worth mentioning that, with the event of artificial intelligence, our treasured images now potentially have lives of their own, and the continued rejection of them will ultimately result in a huge number of unwanted and surplus dick-picks with nowhere to go.
    It is my greatest fear that without such a purpose a pandemic of limpness will eventuate, and this is simply not a good mental or energetic scenario for those poor little dick-pics, nor for their original creators.
    So, for the good of our Association and that of the nation in general, I implore you all to spare a thought for our members and accept our visual offerings with good grace, kindness and compassion. Adopting a dick-pic can be an exciting and fun experience, and in doing so you will be supporting both our members and the community at large.

“Dick-pics… you know you luv ‘em”

Yours most sincerely,

G Thistleweight
    President, ADPA.

• CliveWing

CliveWing

10 months ago

>do not showcase your damn cocks
    >rude, arrogant, or disrespectful

Its crazy, isnt it? Every single bit of advice everywhere for success on matchmaking websites tells men to not do that. Every rule, every terms and conditions, every forum comment section on every social media forum says dont do it.
    And yet here were are.
    As somebody who has been using matchmaking websites since the 1990's, I have often read that there are 100 men for every woman, and yet, I also find it simple to get into the top [whatever] percent of candidates by just simply not being a rude misogynistic trashy crude asshole.
    Its crazy.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

10 months ago

Makes it bad for all the guys who dont send dick pic's.. low lifes come to mind...

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

10 months ago

The problem with so many males on here, is that their “brains” fall out when they unzip their pants 😂

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

If we are going to come here and shame men for unsolicited cock pics, can we include women who send unsolicited vagina pics too, shall we? 🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• AussieKisser

AussieKisser

10 months ago

I always try and be nice but problem is hardly any reply back. I guess I keep trying

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Ok some of this I would agree with.....but women can be just as bad,...... unless your asked for your private album don't show. Simple. So to keep jumping on men ladies look at some of the female profiles,they show pussy and tits, but men cover up. Sounds a little hypocritical.

• SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

9 months ago

I like to reply to dik oics and rate it. "Nice photo, I'd probably give your dick a 3 out of 10. Bit small, looks rashy, and I imagine it stinks judging by this photo."

Or, "thank you for highlighting what your dick looks like. Can you imagine; if we didn't know then ended up pointing and laughing in person when you get that miserable thing out"

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

- There are fake profiles asking for explicit images to be shared, or immediately sending them and asking peeople to "verify" through outside means to meet up. I've had invites to perform live on an onlyfans site for a share...but I needed to verify my identity by entering credit card details first. I assume these fake profiles are collecting images and then using them in other sites to try and catfish people.

- Then there are real profiles out there that respond positively to a dick pick, and even end the conversation if one is not sent. I have on several occasions had a conversation ended because I did not send one asked or otherwise. When asking some female friends they said it was a must - they weren't going to meet a guy with an ugly dick, and best not to waste time.

-Remember that children who are rewarded when displaying bad behaviour will repeat it, and for every positive reward achieved 5-8 negative responses are required to recode the learned response. Even a response rating their pic, or abusing them for sending it activates the dopamine receptors making it a positive response. A negative would be deletion and reported with no response.

• laniemma

laniemma

9 months ago

It’s been about 15 mins on the sight for me and I’ve seen 6+ cocks. I mean confidence yes but not exactly the respect I’m looking for. I’m kinky obv but it comes with at least a conversation before pics pleaseeeeee

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Just as many rude women as men

• BreakoutBrad

BreakoutBrad

9 months ago

Jesus. I approach differently on this platform. Am polite and genuine. And next to never get so much as a knock back.
    And it’s not like I try to bat above my average either. There must just be too many choices for todays modern woman.

• JennaTalls

JennaTalls

6 months ago

A whole new breed of pig men in here of late . Report them for sexual harrassment, tell them too ! I do.

• KinkyButRomantic

KinkyButRomantic

4 months ago

So Ive been away for a little while.
    Taking a break if you will.

So here is my belated input for what its worth. Everyone here is an individual, everyone has a different take on what they like, want to see or what it is that may attract them to a potential playmate, partner, friend or other.

Its as varied as peoples preferences in everyday life.
    My approach is to not do or say anything I wouldnt to a persons face if I was just speaking to them for the first time.

Firstly I read the profile. If the profile is fairly basic I generally move on.
    If it has some detail then I make sure I understand what it is the person wants from here.

I will then perhaps, message them referring to something they have in their profile.
    They then know youve taken the time to read it.
    If I get a response then I will ask them about themselves. Let them share what they want to divulge and share a little about myself and if it goes further then thats great.

If not or I get no response . Then I dont take it personally. The ratio of men to women here is disproportionate. So they may be swamped, overwhelmed or have looked at your profile and decided you aren't their cup of tea.
    And thats fine.

They have the right to be choosey and can afford to be so.
    But on the other hand Ive often had responses and an ongoing chat, where I get one word answers or the person doesnt strike a chord with me. So I politely move on.

It takes a little more effort, but it works.
    Ive done fairly well on this site.
    Yes Ive had plenty of hookups but Ive also met people who have become someone who I will often message or talk to about anything but hooking up which have been ongoing.
    I met one of my closest friends and confidents here which is far better than a random one off hookup.

Ive never sent an unsolicited dick pic straight off the bat. But I seem to have done pretty well over the years.
    The internet it seems has impeded peoples ability to communicate or read the room if you will.
    Back in the day, there was a thing called "game" those who could win someone over wirh "game" usually did ok.
    Game isnt really quantifiable.

It can be humor, confidence, looks, anything.
    But above all it was your ability to to listen, understand what this person was looking for and what pushed their buttons.
    And behave accordingly.

I would not walk up to a woman in a pub and drop out my cock as an initial greeting.
    I dont see how it would work online.

You dont always get rewarded for the effort you may put in.
    But I bet putting in effort gets rewarded more than a dick pic straight off the bat.