Tips on giving better oral.

September 06 2022

Just looking for any new tips and tricks on giving oral, what do you like and not like?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Every woman is different. Ask them what they like first. That's the key.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

On a man or a woman? I'd think the best way to get feedback would be to ask your partner/playmates and follow their guidance. Very subjective to the individual though

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

There is absolutely no Tricks.
    Ask, listen, action and observe.

Ms Foxy

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

Activate her other erogenous zones first. Exactly where is individual. Take your time, savour it, women know when you’re just operating the machinery to get on with the next part. Same goes for giving oral just to get to penetration.

Start on the outer lips and work your way in. Hands can be wonderful. Kiss her like you would kiss a mouth.

Don’t try to tongue f*ck her. Don’t be an angry bull. Don’t tell her how “you’re going to make her cum so hard” (ugh). This still makes me laugh.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Makes me laugh too!
    I remember years ago a forum written about "The swivell Mop" action. The comments were to die for. 🤣😂

Ms Foxy

• couplecourious

couplecourious

2 years ago

Gaze up onto his eyes

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'd suggest you watch a woman masturbate. Then you will know how she likes it. That goes for the reverse also.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'd also add that unless they tell you they like to have their delicate flower sandpapered, theN a close shave prior to the date is a MUST

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Dont attack it like theres no tomorrow.. tantalize the lips with soft kisses and gental strokes of your fingers until you notice some subtel swelling , then gently part the lips to expose her erect button' alternating kisses and tongue in time with the movement of her hips.. Remember ' being there is not a race .. take your time and get the rewards..

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

2 years ago

I do the “old MacDonald” it’s where I trace out the “e” then the “i” the “e” the “i” and hopefully finish with an “o” with my tongue. 🤣. It’s also something to have a chuckle about after when I explain what I was doing.

✌️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

From my perspective if a man goes down on me the MUST be clean shaven. It's also distracting when the guy moans and mumbles like he's trying to eat his favourite meal. It's off-putting and so fake. I don't care how long your tongue is, it's not going to reach my belly button on the inside. Most importantly go gently .....until I tell you otherwise.
    On a man. Use your mouth and hands in unison focus on the head and move down the shaft. Make your mouth and hands into a soft wet pussy and take it deep. Increase rhythm and when not using your mouth look into his eyes and let him know how much you want his cum down your throat. When you sense he's going to blow take it deep and grip a bit tighter and get ready to swallow.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

That's the simplfied version. Of course everyone is different and some methods work better on some. More important is communication. If you don't tell the person what works for you expect disappointment.
    As for guys, I've learnt they'll hold off because they assume going down on them is a prelude to fucking. So if you want him to cum in your mouth, let him know thats your intention. It'll save a lot of time and jaw ache.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Besides what others have said about asking...My pov as a lesbian woman...don't start by giving oral. Kiss her neck, ears, do the whole prelude as it's going to make the oral better. Once there, gentle strokes up and down, and across. Watch how her body responds and see what works best. Find a rhythm for a bit, as her clit becomes more prominent, don't be afraid to suck on it a little, hold it in your teeth gently and stroke with your tongue.
    You'll feel the ball part, lick around it. She should be responding pretty strongly by now so go with what she's saying and indicating to finish.

• mm4sf

mm4sf

2 years ago

All women are different but the one tried and tested, works everytime for me method is the alphabet game. That is, using your tongue, write the alphabet on the woman’s clitoris.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Become aware of how she responds to different actions. Physically aswell as emotionally. Become familiar with female anatomy. Ask her what feels good... more? Less? Faster? Slower? Communication is key along with being perceptive.

• Gorgeous2

Gorgeous2

10 months ago

be guided by the woman, she knows what she likes. a man that is strong enough to want to please the woman.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Do you like a gamble ? How persuasive are you ?
    A finger in the bum rarely disappoints but it’s not for the squeamish.
    More useful as the coup de gra than foreplay.
    Have fun.