Tips on finding a couple

January 26 2023

We are new to the lifestyle and love getting together with couples. We are going on an 8 day cruise and want to pick up a couple on the boat. We are looking for tips and advice on how to find and approach couples that are likeminded
Also is the myth that swingers wear a black ring on their fingers an actual thing and should we wear one too
Thank youuuuu alll

Comments

• Inflation

Inflation

a year ago

I hear pineapples or pics of pineapples is a discreet way of identifying or demonstrating this lifestyle. Could be a myth...

We just got back from a 3 day cruise out of Sydney. Couldn't see any pineapples anywhere... you might have better luck than we did though.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

There are actual swingers cruisers where everyone on board are swingers. Perhaps rather book one of those - that way you will be assured that your “advances” might be received in a positive light.

The black ring is a myth and will most probably not work - approaching someone who is wearing a black ring may be embarrassing for all concerned and may put both parties in an awkward position.

Perhaps try wearing a shirt with upside down pineapples printed on it, an ankle chain and have a pink flamingo in tow?

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

Addendum : you could also both wear matching T shirts with “ We ❤️ swinging “ printed on them.

That way other swingers ( and everyone else ) would know your intentions - you might be inundated with offers then.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

On the subject of pineapples. We were on Sunnyside nude beach last Saturday.

A male half, of a nearby couple was wearing bathing shorts with pineapples printed on them. Ditto for his hat and beach umbrella.

We asked a swinging couple that we know (who were also on the beach) if the couple in question (friends of theirs ) were swingers - they laughed and said “ like Duh - look at all those pineapples !!”

They then laughed that the pineapple guy really was tsking things too far.

Incidentally no one approached the pineapple couple on the beach and so clearly it did not have the desired outcome.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

too funny. we had lunch on Friday with a couple who were passing thru town. We have known them for a couple of years. They are going on an 8 day cruise. Wonder if it's the same one?? Advertised on here ??? And guess what !!! You have to wear something with PINEAPPLES to identify yourself to the other swinger couples. Join the golden circle.

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

a year ago

When we have met couples on nights out (hasn't been often) it usually comes down to a couple of things. Usually they gain our attention (or vice versa) by what the wife is wearing. If I notice the lady wearing something a little shorter or showing a lot of cleavage or higher split than normal it gets me thinking. Jewellery also gives a hint. I like anklets, thumb rings, toe rings, belly button piercing. If I see a lady with similar bling I wonder. If the couple are very touchy together and make eye contact with us we then decide to move to their area. We then start a chat usually me complimenting her on her dress, jewellery or heels. After a bit of chat we introduce ourselves and offer a round of drinks. From there we party together and late invite them back to our hotel room for another drink. During the evening us girls have had a chat about what we like.