Tips for finding a third for a MFM

August 27 2022

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone here has any tips for finding a nice guy for a MFM?
Or if anyone is interested?

Comments

• evo67

evo67

2 years ago

Interest won’t be a problem, vetting the high amount of guy’s that say they are keen, next as we believe finding the right person ( one that will be respectful to both partners and will also adhere to any rules you may have) and also click well with of you both. Once found the next problem will be setting a date suitable for everyone and then hope they show up. Be patient it will happen.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Not sure why you're struggling with this tbh🤷Finding Bi males for threesomes and moresomes is easier than finding a good deal on your Energy provider 😂

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Also, this is a forum not the Classifieds. Post a DateFinder👍.... You'd be surprised how much "interest" you'll muster 😘

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Hit up the Glen Waverley footy club 😂😂 or just go to the pub when they’re out on the town.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

When you say MFM ' to me this means 2 straight guys looking after 1 female.. Is this what you mean or are you wanting FMM , 1 Female and 2 bi males ? Being a straight male ' l think its important to clarify ?

• lookin4sum2

lookin4sum2

2 years ago

Trust me the men you will be inundated just make sure their dream is not just to screw someone else's wife and your partner does not get anything out of it, Sadly I am way to old but been there and done it and it has to have guidelines and mutual respect Good Luck

• grae_x

grae_x

2 years ago

I use the RHP date finder a lot, I just search in my area for couples listing dates and take my pick! So I’d start there if I were you (posting a date). Just remember to keep checking for “interests” because the app seems to default back to not notifying you

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'm a nice guy! But I'm also far away from you guys so I doubt that I would ever get to play with you guys.

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

Depends on how high you set the critetia.

Ours is High, hence 3 guys in 12 years and 1 of those was that he put in such an effort and was persistent. She took one for the team.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'm interested 😈