Threesomes

October 24 2021

With couples and single people how do you navigate if one doesn’t like the husband but likes the wife instead?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

A fair rule of threesomes should be:
    "Three orgasms. Or zero orgasms."

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Then its a definite no go for group play. All must be happy.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

For us it’s a definite no thanks . We are in this together. We both play or it’s not happening . No one takes one for the team so to speak . It’s the same deal if one of us is attracted to someone and the other isn’t . Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Have an open conversation with said couple. Its you who decides, not them. If they both are not suitable to meet your needs or the dynamic you want, move on.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

None of them like me, just mrs sensual

• Sweet_Cherry_Pie

Sweet_Cherry_Pie

3 years ago

For me, if there’s not some form of attraction or connection to both, I would not go ahead.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We play a lot less then we would like because of this if theres no attraction it does not happen...no taking one for the team.

• blix_and_queen

blix_and_queen

3 years ago

All in or not in. Our first date is always a no play date. It gives everyone time to see if the chemistry is real and not just heat of the moment.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Its either all in or no go !!!!

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

3 years ago

We agreed from the start that we wouldn't "take one for the team". Having said that, we had an open marriage for many years where we could both date other people we found attractive or hook up if the opportunity arose. But if we had agreed to play together that night then it was all together or nothing.

• realcpl4funBris

realcpl4funBris

3 years ago

With us having MFM threesomes it's always favorable if they like the wife instead lol .. saying that we are always in it together so there has to be a mutual attraction

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

you meet first without any sex expectations, just to have a drink or something and you'll know. More awkward I think if you meet to have sex straight away.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I guess sometimes you need to take the good with the bad.

You never know if that 1 unlike husband may supply the best night EVER!

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

I’m assuming the one is female in the op’s question.
    We have had a few 3ways, love it when it’s action all round but we are also both huge voyeurs so if the other woman is more interested in one or the other then we are both happy to be in the voyeurs seat and watch the show. Sometimes we even fight over that position as we both enjoy it so much. There is nothing quite as erotic than just laying back and watching your partner in an intense session with someone else.
    Many would say no but it’s a completely different feel, more relaxed and sensual rather than the frantic intensity of action when all 3 are going at it.
    If it’s 2 couples then it feels more like someone’s missing out but even then fun can be had, not taking one for the team but just enjoying whoever is connecting.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

As the man , I generally spend a lot of time building repore and we become established, then she is established afterwards. Rules are very clearly discussed

• soccer1304

soccer1304

2 years ago

Partner and I have played with a few. I know she has to have sort of attraction to have fun. But that is done from pics and talking prior to us all meeting up for fun.