Third wheel

July 10 2022

Best way to get noticed and invited into a swingers circle as a single male? I’m relaxed and confident in my own skin( naked around others) . Just need a few tips to get the ball rolling

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

You could visit a swingers club/party (paid entry fee) on those nights that they allow single males to attend.

If there are some events/ meet & greet’s organised ( see Events Section) you could attend those.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes , I have attended one years ago and was fun . Attended one a few months back but was super quiet and the scene was more of a spectators arena then a participant event.
    I was learning more towards outside of the club environment

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

If you're confident, personable, attractive and Bi (usually helps) then you honestly shouldn't have any issues building your network and getting invites for group play. Just remember, you won't be appealing to everyone and we ladies/couples are fairly spoilt for choice on these sites. Good luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Cheers for the info. I’m not Bi so that rules that out. Just a waiting game with bait in the water I guess. Here fishy fishy 😂.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

Be patient , respectful at all times with your communication, when speaking to couples - remember there is two people you are speaking to and be open , honest . It takes time to meet like minded souls .
    I read that you don’t want to meet people at events /parties . It’s a good stepping stone to meeting people to meet up with at a later time . We certainly made friends through attending events . Even if we didn’t play with them, we made friends and some we met up with for some fun at a later date . Not all events are the same . Events / parties differ each time they are on . It’s very crowd dependent.
    I can’t state this enough - patience . Goodluck . Ax

• The_kiss

The_kiss

2 years ago

If your interested in private parties, private events. meet and greets etc, I would suggest after registering your interest from the events (it's not a requirement) to message the hosts and let them know respectfully that you are keen and committed. I say this as so many are no shows.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I appreciate all the feedback. Some valid points. It’s a tricky game but I’m confident I’ll get amongst all the naughtiness soon . Cheers guys

• Kt_Kcouple

Kt_Kcouple

2 years ago

Be respectful, not sleazy. Friendly, engaging, interesting, and consent is king!

• Fuckmywifexxx

Fuckmywifexxx

2 years ago

Circles outside of clubs exist - but even most couples don't find themselves invited in, more friendships and connections organically growing.

There are couples out there too looking for genuine friendship with single guys, they're just a bit thin on the ground. Or like in our case my wife has found her special friend with benefits and so while we look invite other guys in there won't be a window for a new guy to be a regular until that position becomes empty...