RHP User

RHP User

M40 F34

The zone

August 31 2021

I'm the male half and to start off I have to say just how massively in love I am with my partner. She's such a kind hearted, amazing person and I can't even begin to tell you how physically attracted to her I am! This coupled with the fact that she's (how do you say this) somewhat tight down there means that sometimes I struggle not shoot my load in the first 5 minutes when we're making love!
I do the usual techniques to stop myself doing this. I control my breathing, I go slower, as a British person from the north of England I sometimes think about Margret Thatcher in a bikini fucking a coal miner with a strap on to un-arouse myself. you know the usual stuff. This all works fine.
However on some occasions I seem to be able to go as hard, deep and as fast as I like! I can talk dirty to her, do any position and the best part is I can control exactly when I cum!
This is awesome for both of us as I can build up to a really intense climax and she'll often cum multiple times during this period. We've nicknamed this phenomenon 'The Zone'. Now the only problem is I seem to have absolutely no control over when this happens, it just sometimes occurs randomly when we're having sex. I don't know if its something I ate that day, a good nights rest or some form of witchcraft!
So my question is just has anyone else had this happen and do you know what the hell it is?!

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Im in the zone 24 hours a day🤪. Not sure why but I'm finish on demand.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I think you've hit the nail o the head. The brain is our most powerful sex organ. Visualisation and fantasy (or anti-fantasy for that matter) can really steer the ship. Headspace is a big player on performance too. I think we all have vast ability to master our body and mind and somewhat 'bodyhack' to new heights... although at the end of the day we dont need to pressure ourselves too much or you can miss how good things are, as they are.

Those fast and furious sessions that are a rapid rise to the top are, in essense, also being ' in the zone' just a different and still as awesome zone. 👌

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

I have always been a stayer even from my first experiences. I think it stems from my true satisfaction coming from seeing my partner in ecstasy. I would always spend more time in foreplay and go back and forth from feeling a little pleasure for myself to focusing solely on my partner. This was great and well appreciated by my lovers but it did have a downside. I became so good and controlling myself that it became progressively harder to just lose control, which ultimately meant I wasn’t completely present in the moment. It got to a stage that I’d have to have the wildest fantasies running through my head just to get to the goal. This became pretty destructive in the end.
    So moving in from that I’ve gone the other way and try not to control myself too much and just let what happens, happen.
    Now there’s kids running around I’ve become quite good at the quickie but can still pull out the marathon shoes when needed 😂.
    I’d suggest doing other things to make sure your partner is thoroughly satiated before you go for what makes you blow. Also slow it down, enter her in a soft and gentle manner and just lay together and chat and try and ignore the sensations, I’ve found this can build up to a quite different and intense orgasm too for both of you.
    Of course the other way is to enlist some help….we are here for you any time you need us haha

• madotara69

madotara69

2 years ago

Shout it from the rooftops, in love, best friends, great sex getting better and better, then there is the sex in the zone.. cool way with putting it where ineffable is a whole other world, perhaps ‘altered state of mind’ worth a look into.
    Watermelon, pomegranate, ginger ?
    Amino acids, three in particular.. lysine, arginine, methionine. A little organ in the brain seeks out them three so to produce the chemicals of Arousal released into your system and if there is plenty of them amino’s then over an hour to two near about, the chemicals fair flood the system and sometimes overwhelming, euphoria, heightened sexual state certainly, altered state of mind….? when in the Zone, is it something where you both reach in intimacy? ( not asking for anything of it tho ) respectfully.

Dunno, of course there’s the good old quickie, long live the quickie too, ‘ living the dream’

Great topic.

Mado
    Mado, Tara xx