The last person you had sex with.

March 07 2014

The last person you had sex with, could you spend the rest of your life with them?
*couples exclude your long term partners*

I can't wait to read some answers - it will be interesting. :)

FOXY xx

FOOT NOTE:
I just asked the same question to two different friends and well their reactions were complete opposites!
1st one said "I'd end up killing them from having too much incredible sex - so no way!"
2nd one said "I have to wear beer goggles for the rest of my life!!"
*was a one night stand*
Two completely different answers.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes.

• DynamicCouple36

DynamicCouple36

10 years ago

The last person I had sex with was my husband.

The last time that we played , with another couple, was in Aug 2013.

And no, would not want to spend the rest of my life with either of them as I am married and have found my soulmate.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

What would the neighbours say ;)

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

10 years ago

It was with me lol

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes I could, but I'm not sure I would want too, quite like how things are now, although the amount of time we spend together could be more

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Definitely yes!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

'fraid not.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Hmmmm, perhaps. It's hard to 'think' about myself long term with anyone other than Mr! It makes my brain hurt!

That said, the last person other than Mr that I had sex with is smart, caring, a great friend, wonderful company and best of all, he comes complete with an open mind and a very willing (and able) tongue, lol. So perhaps.

Kisses,
    Jak
    (Mrs)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Oh yes...forever and always
    The one before that though....no, nice man, but no no no

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

The last person I had sex with, totally yes, exactly my type of man.... Adventurous in bed, loves going down, around, up and over... Is independent so we can go off and do our own things, stimulates mind and body.... Which is why I pray he never gets remarried :)

• BrightBubbly

BrightBubbly

10 years ago

Can I answer this question in the morning ???

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

The last person I had sex with was a meet from here - a pleasant guy but the sex was terrible and he wasn't nice enough to stay with. I have been very disappointed by the last few meets, a lot of poking and jiggling about no rhythm, missionary position - no satisfaction no pleasure

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Nôoooooooooooppppppeeeee:-) :-) :-) xxQ

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

If it was just for sex.... Maybe. Hard to say we have only had two encounters together..

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Single forever. I wouldn't inflict me on anyone for the rest of their life.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I had two at once last time, hehe. That would be a no and a no. (But oh my GODS, YES!)

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Online girl, we had amazing sex and we connected so well sexually and she introduced me to a few new things that I was not into before. But as soon as she was no longer having sex she wanted to argue. I was amazed as I did not know her so had nothing to even argue over and I never argue its pointless WTF.... Maybe was a clever trick for more sex lol. So No!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

That would be a definite NO

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

He's an awesome fuck, makes me have the most unbelievable orgasams again and again and again.
    However he is an opinionated butthead.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

a definite yes! :P

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I could, she is an awesome woman.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• inspirit

inspirit

10 years ago

not something on my agenda.

• sweetgem

sweetgem

10 years ago

Big liar/pretender/game player and bullshitter.....full stop!!!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

A complete nutcase but a great bum and other parts :) Oh I still have coffee with her every week

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

....his wife might object ;-p

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Lol well if its simply for sex then wednesday nights encounter i had(who my hubby actually found me) then hell yes!!!!!! Was fit,funny,adventurous, great in bed, definitly a giver and hung, wow hung actually lol. But if its for love and partnership theres no way ill ever need more than my hubby as hes my world:).

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

But who knows... Maybe the next one...

• him_and_me

him_and_me

10 years ago

I enjoyed the night and he's a great guy whose company and conversation I enjoy but he wouldn't be a life parter (even if we weren't both married).
    x Me

• oralalot

oralalot

10 years ago

I could be tempted, but would she want to spend the rest of her life with me. Maybe not.

• lovman8

lovman8

10 years ago

Being such a wanker its me.
    Could I spend my whole life being with me?
    Hmm that calls for some deep thought and I'll get back to you on that one!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

But I hope to stay friends with last nights lover forever, he is an amazing friend and an awesome shag. But I value his friendship more than anything, he's such a beautiful soul and has touched my heart.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes if he was single, defffffffffff yesss. They broke the mould when they him

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

yes the last person i had sex with is one of the best lover, an he all mine

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I can hardly put up with myself. I wouldn't subject anyone through living with me. Besides he's wayyy too nice and I've corrupted him already.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

For Mr Bay the answer is no.

For me the last person besides Mr Bay I had sex with was my ex husband as a good bye... no that would be a big fat no! lol
    Although if my man friend last night got his wish for me to drive 3 hours return for sex then the answer would be different!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

He's married... But no probably not! Too egotistical.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

the last couple have been very vanilla, and very boring to say the least and they weren't off RHP. The last girl I date for awhile turned me inside and my heart did backflips.... and yes I would spend the rest of my life with her.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

.. we've managed to still want each other after 9 years -that's gotta be a good sign, right?? Bad sign is that I know he feels differently :( Guys suck!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

awesome sex, very compatible, very hot, very few boundaries……….but………….No, to much other stuff requiring a lot of work!!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I love questions like this.... The people I think I can spend my life with I never can and those I've tried to leave behind because I thought I couldn't see myself being with forever I have actually spent my life with... I think the last person I had sex with will be a lifelong friend x

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 years ago

Thanks, some really great replies!

Foxy

• OLDERBADBOY

OLDERBADBOY

10 years ago

LAST ONE FROM HERE (RHP) WAS A DUDALL ONE SIDED = LOVED WHAT WAS DONE TO HER AND WANTED MORE (WHICH SHE GOT) BUT WASNT INTO RECIPRECATING AFTER BRAGING HOW GOOD AND WILLING SHE WAS. SO NO WAY.
    ANY SEXY GIRLS THAT LIKE BEING LIKED/SUCKED TILL ... AND WILL MAKE IT FUN FOR ME ALLSO - CONTACT ME

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

No, definitely not. He was a nice young man but didn't know what he was doing

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes

• diversetherapy

diversetherapy

10 years ago

Threesome with a bi couple. Fantastic experience again. But could I split their magic up. No I don't think so. Definitely nsync though.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

didnt know his name! master didnt tell me who he was.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

or I might be burnt by fire

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

she lives on the other side of the world. not even sure where. somewhere in Canada lol

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

My apartment by the sea...His apartment in the city...Together when our days off coincided, either his place or mine. A perfect part-time arrangement :) My best lover ever!!! I still crave his sensual touch :(

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Next meet take the lead and make sure its clear what you want. If you asked the other person the same question bet they give the same answer as you have just posted. Sometimes nerves or uncertainty of the outcome get in the way of making a judgement call. Rarely do you get a second chance , so make it count the 1st time . Whats to lose another missed opportunity ?

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

No definatley not.....it was a 1 night stand and not that she wasnt attractive but i later found out she is married :-/ so if she cheats on her husband behind his back def not sum1 id wanna spend the rest of my life with !!!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

yes
    yes
    yes

and reasons i'd rather keep to myself as they are for me only! ;)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Last actual sex was baaaaaaaaaad. From another site not here. Never again blocked and trying to forget :-(

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Perhaps not my last ones, but the last love I have I would. The mere thought of our past encounters gives me an electrical orgasm one I've never felt or had that effect from anyone else. Crazy! And it's been 7 months since we last met in his high rise office. What's also strange is when we're not having sex, we don't talk. At all... Awkward silence is intense! I don't understand... Maybe my subject line should be "confused" hahaha

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

a unicorn a met through a similar website. absolutely not. :P

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

My wife and yes I will spend the rest of my life with her

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

The last person I had sex with : No ! It was "sex". No connection at all. Left me empty.

The last person I didn't have sex with : Hannah ! Who knows ?

• Genius_Ironman

Genius_Ironman

10 years ago

She is a nice enough person, and the sex is OK, but strictly FWB territory.

• 69squirtle69

69squirtle69

10 years ago

With the oppotunitiy to have daily dp's! is paligamy legal yet? my answer is yes!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

When you meet someone, don't you feel as though you want to talk like that forever and forget the world anyway? That's what might lead to the sex, because sex without that feeling is a boring and lonely process. Why would you invest in someone if you wouldn't be happy to look after them for the uncertain future when you find that the apocalypse went down whilst you were hidden in a hotel discovering a new and kinky friend.

Sometimes it would just be a pleasant surprise. Oh shit, apocalypse, you just keep your sexy knickers on, I will bring back food and such like to please you ;) Don't worry this is a minor problem so long as you rule the post-apocalyptic world like the right woman should.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Why not ?! Amazing sex n he was a total sweety. What more could you ask for?! Total stimulation n sensuality .... You could definitely do worse....

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Dud .. in & out of the bedroom ,,, enough said.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

my ex and i guess we are - just not 24-7 anymore

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

No, was a hook up at a drunken party at my cousin's house. Drunken sex with randoms is never that great. He had a great time, I can be sure of that. Plus a three time encore the next morning. But then got up and left, didn't say a word. Rude!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 years ago

If tonight was "thigh" night, plus the bacon.....HELL YEAH!!

Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Anything is possible however the thrill of new hands on my body is what's driving me at the moment . Forever with one person is a concept that escapes me. .

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Does that count

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

It depends on knowing a person andthe last 15 were one night stands.As for the 35 year old it would be nicebut have to face reality when older.

• JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit

10 years ago

But not in the traditional 'let's get married, be monogamous and have babies' sense.
    Jess
    xx

• On_Safari

On_Safari

10 years ago

But it would've been fun to try a marathon attempt at it!! If my read was anything to go by maybe the next one will be in trouble 😍 seeerious TROUBLE!!! 2-3mths is a long time to build up sexual tension and I can see myself exploding all over some lucky gentleman.....🙈🙉🙊 Indy El Nino and biding time for La Nina

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

If there was a prenup signed to say we would have sex three times a night as we did well it's a yes but I really can't see her keeping up with me 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

My last time was with a 44 year old, she started falling in love with me so I had to end it, spewin now coz I miss shagging her!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 years ago

Time will tell...........A full Sunday afternoon session in bed, with absolute sexy, soul love making!!

HELL YA! I'll have that every day and all day of the week, thank you very much.

Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 years ago

Yes, maybe, unsure, no, we'll see...........

Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

If any of these 'last' sex partners are reading what's being said about them.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes, a true gentleman. His personality, kind hearted, his touch, kiss, his love making...mmm
    Would love to have him everyday...but cant...that is life...a memory.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

How could they ever be sure they were the last one?

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Quoting 'lilmiss_fussy' If any of these 'last' sex partners are reading what's being said about them.

Being the nature of this site, how would they know they were the "last" ?

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Quoting 'MsElle72' Quoting 'lilmiss_fussy' If any of these 'last' sex partners are reading what's being said about them.

Being the nature of this site, how would they know they were the "last" ?

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

The last person? Or the last sex you had if it is the latter then that would have to be me or my left hand to be precise and I guess that barring an horrific accident I would have to spend my life with her

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

the last sex i had was a bi couple and not sure i would want to spend my life with them but i could love a couple and live with a bi couple for the rest of my life or a guy or a woman i am opened to it all

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Was my ex went around to fix her Bike ended up in bed she was a bit frisky lol

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I think it was 1954 and Norm was feeling a little Frisky..still they did let me have a turn...eventually xx naughty Auntie

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Not sure, I would be permanently sleep deprived ;)

• NawtyNNice777

NawtyNNice777

10 years ago

...yes definitely!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

For Sure

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I can't remember who I had sex with last ... unless that one time at band camp with Bruno counts ... and the answer would be a NO, but I sure hope we all meet again ... and soon.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 years ago

Puts a smile on my dial.

Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Ummmm.....who DID I have sex with?? Fuck....has it been 12 months already?? *shrug* meh

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yup, definately :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Remember me??

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

No.
    The last long term relationship (gal #1) was with someone with whom I could be (almost) sexually satisfied with for a very long time. (Although her oral wasn't brilliant). Strong attraction.
    The last relationship, gal #2 was good sex, (and way better at the oral), and a lovely lady, but, no, could only ever be a FWB.Insufficient full-on attraction
    If I could combine the "best" of a select few, the answer may well be "yes!!"
    The sad thing thing was that with gal #1 it fell apart coz "her intuition" was that I was sleeping with other women, which was triple bad because:
    a) I wasn't, andb) I was very satisfied, so I had little interest elsewhere, andb) her suspicions and accusations broke us up.
    Women. Sigh.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 months ago

No ... the sex we had was magic and a really great lady ' but nothing there to indicate anything more...