The kinky other you..

June 26 2020

In private life ' l would describe myself as a friendly respected business owner, family orientated , helpfull neigbour a trusted husband and friend who likes to live a fairly sedate lifestyle.. Hence the absence photo on my profile.

The other me is here on rhp indulging in the kinky side of my personality , good kinky that is.. None of my friends , family or business associates are aware of this side of my personality. ( that l know of )

So how would you describe yourself. Are you the Jeckal and Hyde character who is 2 different ppl ? My guess is most of us are ?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

No not 2 different facades here. Understand everyone is different though. All our family, friends and colleagues know we're ethically non monogamous and both enjoy the freedoms that come with that on occasion. We're NOT hardcore though, nor are we swingers. In discussions with "vanilla" friends its amazing how many accept our open marriage and applaud it on the merits but find "swingers" to be almost tawdry/distasteful. So in short, I dont find this lifestyle kinky in any way shape or form. And am very open and honest with everyone who is more than a casual acquaintance.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

You never cease to amaze me with the way in which you approach your lifestyle. Always enjoy reading your posts and your willingness to say it as it is. Apart from a few of our friends , the rest are not as open and would be shocked if we exposed our experiences ' so we leave well enough alone. But as you say everyone is different..

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

My friends know Im on RHP, my son and workmates also. I dont divulge what I do obviously. I work hard, dont have much spare time so when I do its my time to do whatever I want with. I choose to meet up with younger fwb and enjoy myself. I dont see it as Jekyll and Hyde, Im not harming anyone

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

SawaDee
    We are definitely a double edged sword . To the outside world including friends, family and work colleagues we would appear - hard working , family orientated,home bodies , committed to each other , loving , friendly and laid back .
    Altho all of that is true we definitely have another side to us . Everyone is different and we don’t see the need to share that with those in our inner sanctum. Would they be shocked ? Possibly, to share would certainly lead us to justifying our lifestyle. We just don’t feel the need . Our vanilla friends don’t give us updates of their escapades in the bedroom and don’t justify their choices. Neither should they or we have to . We have considered sharing details with a few close friends as we ( especially me ) don’t like the little white lies as to what we did Saturday night . I ( F) did tell two friends after our first experience, it didn’t go down well and it’s never be brought up again . So I guess , we happily remain Jekyll and Hyde .

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

been brought up again .
    Sorry
    Ax

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Hmmmm... I guess we are who we are on here. All conversations with others we are truthful if asked, work, hobbies, pass times... we both have children, and don't have our faces publicly on show in an attempt to protect them... if someone's mum or dad mentioned they saw little johny's dad on this site it may lead to being teased.

It reminds me of in my 20's I worked in adult entertainment. Most girls I worked alongside had different personas for work. I would hear them give elaborate stories to men we worked for... some were single mum's making an extra dollar on the weekend but to the clients they would be travelers/ law students... anything to make them sound exotic. I was always just me

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

@FF, I wonder if those friends have an impression of seventies swinging from mainstream media? It's a fine line between swinging, open and poly for a lot on here these days. We're not the type that will bed you on a first date or at a club and we need a connection, but it's not poly or open either.... blurred lines!
    @86Jasindy, we completely get where you're coming from there. The last thing we'd want to do is have our life on here effect our kids lives. The conservative nature of the area we live in could lead to a world of teasing for our kids if we were ever outed. Friends and family definitely don't know, but I doubt they'd be surprised if they saw us driving out of the Maslins carpark either. A few years into this and the idea of people ever finding out doesn't terrify us any more, maybe a case of getting older and not giving a stuff about what others think! Honestly though, most of the new people we meet these days are from this lifestyle and we're picky enough that we wouldn't be remotely worried about our vanilla friends meeting lifestyle friends!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I love sex

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

How many of of our”vanilla” friends are really vanilla???

• click_lick

click_lick

4 years ago

I think for couples it is a particular problem because couples portray (or are "supposed to") the image of a couple according to social norms. Have car, 2.35 children, dog, nice house, retire as home owner. There is no room for "follow your desires" in that.
    So a lot of couples will only have their partner and people who they meet in the scene as point of reference because otherwise, if things came out, there would be a backlash....ridicule, unsolicited advances and worst....hazing of their kids at school.
    As a single, my best friends know what I do when the night falls.
    My parents and siblings do not.
    But for a single, people already assume that they do not sit at home fiddling thumbs and instead are going, dating and do what singles do. No one wants to know the detail anyway.

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

4 years ago

I guess that is dependant upon each person's interpretation of "kinky". Personally, I have no real interest in BDSM so I cannot be categorised as kinky that way. Every sexual 'like' or desire, as in the stuff listed on my profile, I consider perfectly normal and not kinky at all. I do have one kinky trait or fantasy that a lot of people I have met from RHP over the years are aware of but it's akin to Voldermort, you just can't mention it lol. So in that respect I am definitely Jekyll and Hyde.

• BlackWolf80

BlackWolf80

4 years ago

I come from very a closeted & vanilla society and being in Perth has allowed me to be copier but I keep it away from my country mates and friends.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

Sawadee, sounds like you just know which situations are appropriate to disclose that side if yourself 🙂

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

4 years ago

Definitely Jekyll + Hyde here - career related. It's kind of nice having a secret life though. Especially when it's fun ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

We are all different. I uphold the innocent, professional, smart, and determined woman that everyone sees. I have responsibilities and commitments like everyone else. But society can be very judgmental. I love sex, and all kinks. Together with my partner we enjoy the Kink lifestyle. I’m a busty, curvy, blonde and a sex craved demon.