The “gooch”

September 13 2020

Obviously a very sensitive turn on area for guys and terribly named I think but I am surprised that some ladies find it embarrassing to lick or tickle the gooch during oral.
Guys is that something that you have also found?
Ladies what are your thoughts?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Lol, call it what it is if you don’t like “gooch”.
    I’m fine with giving the perineum some lovin’, the effort is totally worth the results.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My partner loves it and I’ll happily do it to please him. You don’t have to go all the way down just under the balls and not all the time so it’s still a treat when I do it to him

• Rlee552

Rlee552

4 years ago

Umm. Had to google. I just call it the perineum, and also enjoy

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

I'm not in to guys, but can not hold my self, going down in a woman. I believe is the best thing ever.
    Is absolutely my favorite part. Going down and eat her ... from A to b and C. Lol.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My opinion ... if someone is embarrassed by that...they’re Fucken weird cunts 😉

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

Smooth testis and good wash all over makes this a pleasant experience for both. You can stimulate the prostate via the perineum.

Remember guys to give your bottoms a good wash, before intimacy.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Gooch...who cares what it's called. As far as I'm concerned it's just skin. Lick it, tickel it, spank it, suck it, have it pierced, do what ever you like. If the person doesn't like it, they'll soon tell you. 👌

• curiousnhorny05

curiousnhorny05

4 years ago

I’m all about making a guy speechless while my hands or tongue/mouth are working their magic. It’s a great place to massage.