The disappointment

February 25 2024

Having my tight butt played with is a fantasy of mine. Me, 2 girls, a strap-on and everything that comes along with that scenario.

Now, there is A LOT of work to go before I'll even be able to take it, so I ordered a few toys online to get me started and one of those toys was a 5 inch dildo. I wanted to start small.

When it turned up, it was the wrong size. Out of curiosity, I measured it thinking it was about 3 or 4 inches only to find out it actually was 5 inches.

I couldn't believe it. I was so disappointed!

Then I thought about what it must be like for the girls on here if and when they meet a guy that has lied about their own size only to be disappointed!

No real question here... Just sharing!

Comments

• JustStephTuls

JustStephTuls

2 months ago

Bahahahahaha! I’m so sorry mate! Same as girls boosting their numbers too though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• peter196921

peter196921

2 months ago

If you find two girls for your fantasy let me know, as it something I would love to be part of, having two ladies who want to use you for their enjoyment 😊

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

Sounds hot. Keep us updated how it goes. That spanking hot bod will intrigue some I’m sure

I was surprised to learn that lube especially made for anal was vital. The regular stuff apparently doesn’t cut it. Haven’t tested this claim yet

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

Darling, ever heard of the tiolet roll measurement?
    My issue is if a guy misleads and rips the roll, Huston we have a problem?
    Same with you and your butt, I guess.

Ms Foxy 😇😁